Subject: draft-ietf-nomcom-rfc2727bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:48:30 +0900

Hi,

As a week of review has now passed since the posting of this draft and 
on hearing no objections I now pass it back to you for IESG 
re-consideration as a BCP.

A description of the changes and responses made to the IESG issues can 
be found in:

http://lists.elistx.com/archives/ietf-nomcom/200402/msg00005.html

Thanks

a.

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:41:22 -0800

Thank you, Avri!

I'll work with the IESG to verify that the resolution of issues is 
acceptable to the IESG.

             Harald

--On 27. februar 2004 13:48 +0900 [email-masked] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As a week of review has now passed since the posting of this draft and on
> hearing no objections I now pass it back to you for IESG re-consideration
> as a BCP.
>
> A description of the changes and responses made to the IESG issues can be
> found in:
>