Subject: draft-ietf-nomcom-rfc2727bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:43:27 +0900

Hi,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nomcom-rfc2727bis-09.txt 
has now been posted and announced.

This version responds to the IESG comments and DISCUSS issues that 
resulted from the IESG review of draft-ietf-nomcom-rfc2727bis-07.txt.  
These issues were outlined in: 
http://lists.elistx.com/archives/ietf-nomcom/200310/msg00000.html and 
http://lists.elistx.com/archives/ietf-nomcom/200310/msg00005.html .  
The resolutions have been discussed both on the list in and in a face 
to face WG meeting.

I have read the draft and believe that this version of the draft 
responds to the issues and corresponds to the rough consensus of the 
WG.  I ask that the participants in this WG review the doc over the 
next week.  I plan to ask the General Area AD to resubmit the draft for 
IESG consideration on Thursday 26 February 2004 unless it becomes 
obvious that I am wrong and that the draft does not have WG rough 
consensus or does not respond adequately to the IESG objections.

Thanks for your efforts.

a.

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:15:23 -0500 (EST)

----------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.elistx.com/subscribe>

the revision works for me (though there were rather more changes
than I expected)

Scott

--------

Hi,

Thanks for your efforts.

a.

----------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.elistx.com/subscribe>