Subject: FWD: Please publish draft-eastlake-rfc2777bis-selection-03.txt

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:34:08 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:32:23 -0500 (EST)
From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
     [email-masked]
Subject: Please publish draft-eastlake-rfc2777bis-selection-03.txt

Hi,

draft-eastlake-rfc2777bis-selection-03.txt has incorporated all of the
suggestions that came up in discussion in the "Operation of the IESG/IAB
Nominating and Recall Committees (nomcom)" working group mailing list.

I request that it be published as an individual submission Informational
RFC.

Thanks,
Donald

PS: I'll forward a copy of this message to the NOMCOM WG mailing list.
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-786-7554(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.elistx.com/subscribe>