Subject: [ietf-nomcom] I-D Action:draft-galvin-rfc3777bis-00.txt (fwd)

From: James M Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:04:16 -0600

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: March 4, 2009 9:45:01 AM -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-galvin-rfc3777bis-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees
	Author(s)       : J. Galvin
	Filename        : draft-galvin-rfc3777bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2009-03-04

<1>
The IETF uses two committees to manage the selection, confirmation,
and recall of some or all of the individuals who serve terms of
membership on the bodies that support its operation.  As of the
publication of this document the list of bodies includes the IESG,
IAB, and the IAOC.  This document is a self-consistent, organized
compilation of the process as it was known at the time of
publication.Discussion of this Draft

<2>
Please direct all comments, suggestions, and questions regarding this
draft to the following mailing list:
<3>

[email-masked]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-galvin-rfc3777bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-------- End Forwarded Message --------

Subject: I-D Action:draft-galvin-rfc3777bis-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees
	Author(s)       : J. Galvin
	Filename        : draft-galvin-rfc3777bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2009-03-04

<1>
The IETF uses two committees to manage the selection, confirmation,
and recall of some or all of the individuals who serve terms of
membership on the bodies that support its operation.  As of the
publication of this document the list of bodies includes the IESG,
IAB, and the IAOC.  This document is a self-consistent, organized
compilation of the process as it was known at the time of
publication.Discussion of this Draft

<2>
Please direct all comments, suggestions, and questions regarding this
draft to the following mailing list:
<3>

[email-masked]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-galvin-rfc3777bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt