Subject: [ietf-types] Review of application/media-policy-dataset+xml registration

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:38:08 +0200

Hi,

the draft below registers the following new media type:
media-policy-dataset+xml. Your comments on this registration are
appreciated.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-14#section-10.1

10.1.  Media Type Registration

   Media type name: application

   Media subtype name: media-policy-dataset+xml

   Mandatory parameters: none

   Optional parameters: Same as charset parameter application/xml as
   specified in RFC 3023 [RFC3023].

   Encoding considerations: Same as encoding considerations of
   application/xml as specified in RFC 3023 [RFC3023].

   Security considerations: See Section 10 of RFC 3023 [RFC3023] and
   Section 9 of this specification.

   Interoperability considerations: none.

   Published specification: This document.

   Applications which use this media type: This document type has been
   used to convey media policy information between SIP user agents and a
   domain.

   Additional Information:

   Magic Number: None

   File Extension: .mpf or .xml

   Macintosh file type code: "TEXT"

   Personal and email address for further information: Volker Hilt,
   <[email-masked]>

   Intended usage: COMMON

   Author/Change controller: The IETF.