Subject: Mr. Marcu, you may be promoted for this! Please see;

From: Casey Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:01:56 -0800 (PST)

Dear Gabriel Marcu,

  As you see I have been invited to CONFERENCE 2000,
unfortuneately although I cannot attend this event;
I wish top thank the sponsors for their interest. I
would also ask if you might intercede with your
company-APPLE in order that they become world famous
for this 'gimmick' of the INTERNET AGE!

     Let me know if there is another I can do for you
in the near future-if APPLE cannot participate in
this-
perhaps, and may I be so bold, ( I notice an
'accent?')
if as your name suggests you may be from the Balkans,
I would very much like to work on a project for your
NATIVE language-and SCRIPT, whatever that may be, and 
provide a MODERN alternative in INFORMATION DESIGN for
your perusal sometime soon? I colorise texts according
to linguistic principles; as a designer put the new
"MAC" into FIVE DIFFERENT COLOR CHOICES...etc.
  Yours truly,

  Casey Farrell

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Casey Farrell; Designer

[email-masked]

 This Letter and All Contents Copyright 1999 Casey Farrell
              All Rights Reserved
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

Subject: Re: NEWS RELEASE: Electronic Imaging Conference
From: "Casey Farrell" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:44:01 PST

Attn: Kerstin Bailey; Director of Marketing
c/o   Society of Optical Engineeers

  Dear Kerstin,

   It was fun yakking with you just now-here is a re-spin of the idea,
my computer is giving me some trouble today so I hope this arrives w/o
looping or being chopped! Forward here: The designwork is one of many
which I own, that have specialization characteristics for the FORMAT
and STORAGE of Information through colorization 'templates.' Although
the designwork and proposed use shown here is for what appears as a
recreational or 'fun' use; ones very like this are especially mapped out to 
be multi-purposeful and could perhaps compose the 'embedded'
area of the new technologies we are currently looking at as 'wearable'
or even 'smart-card' etc.

  Pleasehave Tim give me a call when he's back from the conference.

Thanks-

    Casey

Casey Farrell; Designer                             Wednesday
San Francisco, California                        Jan. 27, 2000

Dear Ms. Sweeney,

  Thanks for your attention in bringing this matter to the attention of Mr. 
Sabean. My proposal is like frosting on a cake for the GIANTS!
Please excuse the reuse of the form here my computer stuck right after
we spoke this morning; & the FAX phone apparently has a major 'glitch'
so this is about the only way I'm able to get the info out today!

  Thank you-

RE: A 'Decimalized'( 'Digital') GIANTS Logo @ PAC BELL PARK ...4Y2K?

Attn: Karen Sweeney; Chief Executive Assistant
For:  Brian Sabean; Promotions Director
c/o   China Basin Baseball Group
       6603 3rd Street
        San Francisco, California

               Dear Mr. Sabean,

     Hope I have this to your attention in time for the premiere
of the new Pac Bell Baseball Park at China Basin. The idea is for a
simple designwork to inaugurate a sports arena in the "WIRELESS AGE!"

Please see:
       http://www.slip.net/~o614275

  With a plethora of hand-held computing devices available to the
average person, the NUMBER-PAD and KEYBOARD layouts are more a feature
of the ordinary work day than ever imagined before! The idea behind an
'optical -illusion' "LOGO" composed of numerals in place of letters, is 
based the premise that there has been an almost imperceptible new
turn at the level of ADVERTISING, and as most of the ADVERTISERS will
of course be 'TECK-STOCK' and 'START-UP' and such-if the GIANTS'FANS
are themselves looking at the figures...?

  Sunday Jan. 16, 2000's Examiner Sports FrontPage on which you were
featured-had my announcement on PAGE CL52, 710 Business Opportunities
of the same date in SF Sunday Examiner & Chronicle Classified Ads: and
the complimentary ONLINE VERSION w/ HOTLINK URL had this messaging:

                 http://www.slip.net/~o614275
                Designwork for Sale! $1,500,00
                Great Sports Promotion Situation
                available for the Wireless Age!

I am offering to the GIANTS for sale my designwork titled: 614275
which will serve as another splendid example of San Francisco style
memorabilia; fitting in nicely with the MUNI symbol, Ruth Azawa's
fountain at Union Square, Ghiradelli, North Beach, Ferry Boats, Wine,
French Bread, Santana's music, KQED, etc. The whole enchilada!

  Thank you for the consideration,

  Casey Farrell

tel: (425) 664-2489

  This Letter and All Contents Copyright 2000 Casey Farrell

               All Rights Reserved

>From: Tim Johnson <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
>[email-masked], [email-masked], 
>[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
>[email-masked]
>Subject: NEWS RELEASE: Electronic Imaging Conference
>Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:38:04 -0800
>
>NEWS RELEASE:
>
>Electronic Imaging 2000 Showcases Digital Color Publishing
>
>"Will our company logo be the right color with sRGB or do I need ICC
>profiles?  Will my hardcopy look better with blue-noise or with
>stochastic halftoning?"
>
>Next week, the Symposium on Electronic Imaging, January 23-28 in San
>Jose will provide the answers.  Short courses on document imaging will
>cover a range of topics including elementary color science, image
>quality factors in color reproduction, and optical document security.
>
>"Over the years the conference on Color Imaging: Device Independent
>Color, Color Hardcopy, and Graphic Arts has become the world's most
>prestigious conference on this subject and is a cornerstone of the
>Symposium. Electronic Imaging 2000 will have a day and a half of short
>courses on Color Imaging Sunday and Monday followed by four days of
>papers Tuesday through Friday.  The presenters include the best
>specialists from all over the world," said Rich Ellson of Xerox Palo
>Alto Research Center, a member of the EI Symposium Organizing Committee.
>
>The Symposium on Electronic Imaging is cosponsored by the IS&T--the
>Society for Imaging Science and Technology, and SPIE--The International
>Society for Optical Engineering.  Since its inception in 1989,
>Electronic Imaging has been based in the Bay Area.  After starting out
>in Santa Clara, the two societies moved the conference to the San Jose
>Convention Center in 1991 where it has continued to both grow in size
>and evolve in subject matter.  This year a total of 962 papers will be
>presented in 24 conferences, and the organizers expect 1500 technical
>attendees.
>
>"Understanding the emerging interests of Silicon Valley
>imaging professionals has helped make this symposium a very rapid means
>of communicating important new ideas, training people in new imaging
>disciplines, and building a community for moving technologies further"
>says EI 2000 Symposium Chair Giordano Beretta of Hewlett-Packard in Palo
>Alto.
>
>"In the past year we have seen a revolution in document imaging, moving
>beyond electronic publishing, where electronic imaging was used
>separately in each stage of the workflow.  Today we talk of digital
>publishing, an integrated process that is fully digital from end to
>end.  At any time, a color piece can be repurposed for an arbitrary
>output medium without quality loss or manual intervention.  In addition,
>spectral color imaging and advanced color management techniques open a
>whole new world to system builders" explains Gabriel Marcu of Apple
>Computer in Cupertino, one of the Conference Chairs.
>
>Other areas covered by the symposium and of interest to the color
>imaging community are capture and display, human vision, document
>recognition, optical security and anti-counterfeiting, and Internet
>imaging.
>
>Electronic Imaging 2000 will be held a the San Jose Convention Center
>from January 23-28, 2000.  Complete course and instructor descriptions
>as well as registration information can be found on-line at
>http://www.spie.org/info/ei/courses.
>
>For more information on EI 2000
>http://www.spie.org/web/meetings/programs/pw00/ei00.html
>=============================================================
>
>MEDIA: Present yourselves at the SPIE Registration desk
>for complimentary admission.
>
>---
>
>Tim Johnson, Public Information Office
>SPIE--The International Society for Optical Engineering
>VOX: 360.676.3290, EXT 574 * FAX: 360.647.1445 * E-MAIL: [email-masked]

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com