Subject: Greetings for MusicYo.com!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:47:58 -0600

Dear [email-masked],

Greetings from www.MusicYo.com! Your only source for brand-name, brand-new
gear at factory-direct prices!

In case you haven't visited us lately, here's what's new!

WIN A KRAMER GUITAR!
--------------------
	* Stop by and enter to WIN a Kramer Baretta FX-404S guitar!
	  http://www.musicyo.com/freestuf.asp?target=freesuf%2Easp

PRODUCT NEWS!
-------------
On the product front we've now got IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE
PURCHASE...

	* Slingerland 5-pc Jam Session Drum Kits for $229
	  http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=2&pf%5Fid=017

	* MusicYo Personal Guitar Amplifiers for $17.99
	  http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=4&pf%5Fid=223

	* Celestion G12T-75 Speakers for $49.99
	  http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=4&pf%5Fid=224

	* Kramer Vanguards for $179
	  http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=1&pf%5Fid=014

	* MusicYo Gigbags for $7.99
	  http://www.musicyo.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=4&pf%5Fid=100

YO PLANET!
----------
	* Check out our new section called 'Yo Planet'. In it you will find
instructions on the set-up and maintenance of your instrument as well as
product reviews and more!
	  http://www.musicyo.com/yoplanet.asp

	* You can even download 'Rock-Hard' - our exclusive Kramer ScreenMate -
for FREE! He walks... he talks... he gets down!
	  http://www.musicyo.com/yoplanet.asp

Thanks a lot and thanks for visiting www.MusicYo.com!

Doc Yo
MusicYo.com
'What Will I Play Today?'

_____________________________________________________________________
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped
at no cost to you by visiting http://www.musicyo.com/mailinglist.asp. If
you wish to change your mailing list options, such as request future
mailings in HTML format, please visit
http://www.musicyo.com/mailinglist.asp.