Subject: Who can give me the document of IEEE802.lp ?

From: [email-masked] (Zheng Youquan)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:24:55 +0800

It seems like a QoS standard, who can give me some documents about it?
Thank you very much!

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 15:47:08 +0100

>It seems like a QoS standard, who can give me some documents about it?

try 
http://shop.ieee.org/store/results.asp?mscssid=AK3X4BHNQRSH2HJA000UMU56107V0 
6N2&CID_LDAP=&BUYER_TYPE=&account_type=&member_grade=&hftype=&AUTH=

or rather - just start at http://www.ieee.org/ - this is the definitive 
place to start when searching for info on IEEE standards.

                           Harald A

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
[email-masked]

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 15:47:08 +0100

try 

                           Harald A

---

From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:53:04 +0100 (CET)

> It seems like a QoS standard, who can give me some documents about it?

http://www.ieee.org and simply do a search. Unless I am very mistaken,
from previous contacts with someone at your institution I recall that
your library has a substancial subset of the documents.

Dw

---

From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:53:04 +0100 (CET)

Dw