Subject: Don't Miss This......

From: Steve <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:44:15 +0000

Have you registered your URL at  V21.CO.UK yet ?

This is the newest Search Engine to hit the net.

Do you have a banner advertising your site?
The first 5000 advert orders received will be processed FREE OF CHARGE.
Check it out NOW.....

[email-masked]

---

From: Andy Fletcher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:10:28 +0000

Just had a message back from netfusion.co.uk who hosted the site.  The site
has now been killed off.

They responded to my mail and killed the site within 10 minutes.  Wish all
ISPs were as quick :-)

The offender posted via btinternet and I got the usual autoresponder
message from them.

Andy

Netfusion message follows...

--------------
Hi Andy

Thanks for letting us know. Our terms and conditions are very clear with
relation to spamming and the clients account has been terminated.

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further problems.

===============================================
If you need to reply to this message please do so enclosing
any past correspondence, your username and domain name.
===============================================

Best Wishes,

[email-masked]
http://www.webfusion.co.uk
--------------------