Subject: Re: HTML forms

From: James Salsman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:49:55 -0800

Murray,

Thank you for the substance of your debate:

>... Get a life....

A life is best given with education (Universal Declaration of 
Human Rights, Article 27.)  If microphone upload were prevalent, 
would asynchronous audio conferencing make spoken language 
instruction easier enough to help at least one other person?

> But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God,
> how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye
> desire again to be in bondage?  -- Galatians 4:9

With the disclaimer that I am a strictly nonevangelical friend, 
here is a response in kind:

  And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the 
  kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might 
  not see, and hearing they might not understand.  -- Luke 8:10

The whole point of microphone upload is to help teach languages 
where simple audio output is insufficient.  Evaluation of audio 
input is necessary for effective speech training and accent reduction.

Cheers,
James