Subject: tarballs of drafts,rfcs and agendas

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:44:05 -0500

Hi,
	as usual, the normos project (http://www.normos.org) provide tarballs of 
all internet-drafts, rfcs and wg-bof agendas of the ietf meeting. The 
internet-drafts and rfcs tarballs are always available at the normos site 
and are updated daily. The wg-bof agendas tarball for the upcoming meeting 
is generated a few days before the ietf meeting.

  Here are the urls:

internet-drafts (19M, tar-gzipped):
  http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft.tgz
  ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/draft.tgz

rfcs (32M, tar-gzipped):
  http://www.normos.org/ietf/rfc.tgz
  ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/rfc.tgz

Agendas (37K, tar-gzipped):
  http://www.normos.org/ietf/ietf-agendas.tgz
  ftp://ftp.normos.org/ietf/ietf-agendas.tgz

Regards, Marc.

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

----------------------------------------------------------
Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.