Subject: RE: 10/100 pcmcia card

From: Sonny Ghosh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:00:37 -0500

It appears that you are using a professional, technical community mailing
list as a flea market to peddle your extra stuff. Please be advised to
refrain from this kind of obnoxious behavior, as you are wasting the time of
too many people and denigrating the importance of this mailing list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Uyeshiro [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 9:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 10/100 pcmcia card

I bought a 10/100 ethernet PCMCIA card in Adelaide that, it turns out, I
don't need.  If anyone would like to take it off my hands, make me an offer.
I bought it for Australian $149.

---

From: "Robin Uyeshiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:21:39 -1000

This is not the case.  Here in Adelaide at the 47th IETF, there were
problems with the wireless LAN early on, so several people were looking for
PCMCIA network cards.  I spent two hours going through several computer
stores, some of which had sold out of network cards, and finally found a
card.  It turns out I didn't need the card.  I thought someone else might,
and actually got a couple of responses from people here in Adelaide.

I apologize for the spam, but feel I must respond when someone accuses me in
the reflector.