Subject: Internet draft submissions

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 11:22:40 +0100

I have received conflicting statements on Internet draft submissions 
following the Adelaide cut-off:

 From the IETF-announce list:

   We will begin accepting submissions during the IETF (beginning March
   27), but remember we are all in Adelaide and the processing will not
   begin until the first week of April.

And in response to an attempted submission:

   We are sorry, but the cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions was Friday,
   March 10 at 5pm ET. Your submission will not be retained (i.e. you
   need to resubmit) after April 7th.

   Any submissions received prior to March 26, 2000 will not be retained;
   they must be resubmitted. Internet-Draft submissions received on or after
   March 27 will be processed. However, Internet-Draft announcements will
   not be sent until after the meeting concludes.

So when SHOULD we be able to submit?  March 27, or April 7?

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])