Subject: automationtechies.com

From: "Gregg Peterson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:24:18 -0500

EXPAND THE REACH OF YOUR RECRUITING EFFORTS

www.automationtechies.com is a job postings website with an exclusive focus
on the automation and controls industry. It is designed to expand the reach
of your recruiting efforts by directly connecting your company with
established controls and automation professionals.

We market our site only to the professionals who work in automation and
controls.  This reduces the number of non-qualified iquiries you will
receive.  Our current Employer Members are providing us with fantastic
feedback.  With our Techie-Membership growing by 20-30 per day, this
satisfaction will also continue to grow.

Our site is perfect for manfacturers in this industry as we provide
advertising options as well as access to qualified job candidates.

We are currently running a 40 percent discount for sixty day job postings,
with further discounts for multiple listings. If you would like to take
advantage of this discounted offer please call our toll free number at
#877.300.6792, or :

Go to:
www.automationtechies.com

Click on: Employers
Register as a New Employer
You will receive an e-mail with your Username and Password
You may then: Purchase Job Postings
Edit your Job Postings
Request them to be activated

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us:

Gregg Peterson
[email-masked]
877.300.6792