Subject: Re: Recruiter ....

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:41:22 -0600

> actually, it must have been a wider list, as i was included as a victim.
> 
> i foolishly presume folk on the ietf list are net.savvy enough to know
> that wise folk do not do any business with spammers.  their lack of ethics
> is likely not limited to email.

Come on, this guy's a head hunter.  While I certainly don't condone what he 
did I don't condemn *Nexsi* either.

If that were the case, well Randy, I'll forward you a message or two from head 
hunters "on behalf of Verio", or Cisco, or Juniper, or pretty much any other 
company you can name.

Apologies for contributing to the useless thread.    

-danny

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:08:39 -0700

> If that were the case, well Randy, I'll forward you a message or two from
> head hunters "on behalf of Verio", or Cisco, or Juniper, or pretty much
> any other company you can name.

most of the time they are lying

and if i know my friend mary is looking, and i incidentally get a call from
a hunter looking for just her type, i take their number and give it to mary.
i never give *anyone's* name to a headhunter, i don't hire through them, i
do not use them in any way.

randy