Subject: Mobile Agents for Telecommunication Applications, Paris, France

From: "Eric Horlait" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:41:39 +0200

==============================================================(359685)
 [My apologies if you receive this more than once]
==============================================================
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION MATA'2000 - Paris, France NEXT WEEK
Second International Workshop on Mobile Agents for Telecommunication
Applications
========================================================================
=
September 19-20, 2000
Paris, France

http://netconf.lip6.fr/mata00/

MATA '2000 presents a unique opportunity for researchers, software and
Application developers, and computer network technologists to discuss
new
developments on the mobile agent technology and applications.

For complete program information, registration fees, or online
registration form please visit

http://netconf.lip6.fr/mata00/