Subject: Re: Head Hunter

From: "Beth Shaw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:09:45 -0700

It has been brought to our attention that there has been
an issue raised on this alias that the alias has been
spammed by Nexsi. Nexsi takes spamming very seriously and
does not condone nor authorize it. If you have any questions
or further concerns, please contact me directly.

Regards,

Beth Shaw
Vice President, Human Resources
Nexsi Corporation

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:49:12 -0400

>Vice President, Human Resources

        Are you denying that the spammer was working on behalf 
of Nexsi or are you denying that Nexsi realised that s/he was 
spamming the IETF ?  Your carefully worded statement above 
evades that basic question.

        Also, will Nexsi make it routine practice in future
to advise its recruiters (whether or not they are employees) 
not to engage in spamming while working on behalf of Nexsi ?
Providing such advice up front is reasonably common practice
for employers within the Internet arena.

Yours,

Ran