Subject: "Life stages text" Virus - Don't open!

From: Li Bing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:42:31 -0700

Dear All,

My mailbox is affected by a virus. Please don't open the attachment of my
mail which subject is Life stages text. I'll clean the virus soon.

Sorry!
Li Bing

---

From: Li Bing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 12:39:31 -0700

Dear All,

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/vbs.stages.a.html

I got a patch to remove the .SHS worm from your disk. Hope it works!

Sorry again!

Bing

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Li Bing [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent:	Friday, September 08, 2000 11:43 AM
> To:	Zigang Zhu; Zhu Zigang; ZhenweiShen; Zheng. Tom. Yuan; Yingqi Kong;
> Xiaoying Bai; WINSOCK-2; Webdesigners; VOA XinWen News Service;
> Unix-Sysadmin; Undisclosed. Recipients; Techeng Shen;
> SERVLET-INTEREST@JAVA. SUN. COM; SERVLET-INTEREST; RTLINUX; Rtl-Announce;
> Rtl@Www. Rtlinux. Org; Rtl@Rtlinux. Org; Rtl; Rsvp; Rem-Conf@Es. Net;
> Rem-Conf; Redhat-Devel-List@Redhat. Com; Redhat-Devel-List; Quyouli;
> Mysql@Lists. Mysql. Com; MySQL; Msql-Jdbc; Lyx-Users@Lists. Lyx. Org;
> Lyx-Users; Lyx-Devel; Lyx Mailing List; Linux-Atm@Lrc. Di. Epfl. Ch;
> Linux-Atm; Li Bing; Jun_Fan Hu (MED,ENG BJ CN ); JDCMember; Javamug;
> JavaLearners; Java_Help@Egroups. Com; Java_Help; Java@Jfind. Com;
> Java@Egroups. Com; Java; J2EE-INTEREST@JAVA. SUN. COM; J2EE-INTEREST;
> Ietf; IDL-USERS; Huang Ning; Guobin Pan; Gnome-List; Fariaz Karim;
> Dmiller; CORBA-patterns; Corba-Dev@Randomwalk. Com; Corba-Dev; Confctrl;
> Cgi-List; Blinux-Newbie@Braille. Uwo. Ca; Blinux-Newbie; Blinux-List;
> Baisu Huang; ASULUG; Agoracgi; Advanced-Java
> Subject:	"Life stages text" Virus - Don't open!
> 
> Dear All,
>