Subject: IPv6 - Washington Oct 19-20

From: "Hovey, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:50:49 -0500

I'd like to call the community's attention to an important IPv6 conference
taking place in downtown Washington later this month:

  "IPv6 2000"
  October 19-20
  International Trade Center 
  Ronald Reagan Building
  Washington DC

This conference is organized jointly by the IPv6 Forum and the
Cross-Industry Working Team (XIWT), and is endorsed by the Internet Society.

IPv6 2000 will present an impressive line-up of Internet business,
operations and technology leaders who will discuss requirements for IPv6,
deployment strategies, and the IPv6-ready products now available. Keynote
speakers include:
  Greg Papadopoulos, Sun Microsystems Sr VP and CTO; 
  Sue Horn, IBM VP for Business Connection Development 
    and Director of the IBM Raleigh Lab;
  Robert Kahn, Corporation for National Resource 
    Initiatives CEO, and TCP/IP co-inventor

Corporate underwriting is by 3Com, Compaq, Ericsson, IBM, Microsoft, Nortel
Networks, Nokia and Sun, who will also be demonstrating IPv6 offerings
during the reception.

See http://www.xiwt.org/XIWT-IPv6/meetingsite.html for more program
information and to register. 

On-line registration closes October 9.

Rich Hovey
IPv6 Forum