Subject: PriceFile.com! Comparison Shop for Technology, Request Quotes and get Quantity Discounts!

From: PriceFile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:39:16 -0500

At http://www.PriceFile.com, we offer:

    *  Comparison Shopping - Through our custom price-comparison interface

    *  B2B quantity discounts - Perfect for resellers and IT purchases

    *  Government/Educational pricing - For those who qualify, even more savings!
       on major brand computer technology products for B2B and consumer alike.
 
Even Request A Quote Online!:
You can request to broadcast a confidential "Request For Quote" (go to http://www.pricefile.com/rfq.htm 
) to all our vendors, and have them compete with each other to offer you the 
best deal! 
 
PriceFile lets you compare prices from different vendors at a single site that 
loads fast and doesn't give any one seller the advantage when displaying products. 
We accept no advertising from vendors, so you make your decision based on product 
pricing and customer service alone. If you don't see the products you're looking 
for, we have all the contact information for you to request products from vendors 
directly.
 
At http://www.PriceFile.com, you can buy for your department, your store, or 
yourself, and find the best possible price.Come visit http://www.PriceFile.com 
today and you'll start saving!