Subject: SCP-SCP

From: Jalaj Bansal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:13:08 +0530

I need references of documents for SCP - SCP interworking for
Intelligent Networks.
thanks,
Jalaj

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:27:51 -0800 (PST)

SCP the decnet layer IV protocol or SCP the Service Control Point from atm
land...

joelja

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli				       [email-masked]
Academic User Services			     [email-masked]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.