Subject: Media Access Control list

From: "Rakers, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:04:44 -0500

Does anyone have a link for a listing of assigned vendor MAC addresses?
Someone said the IEEE has a list, but I was unable to find it on their
website.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:58:26 -0800 (PST)

> Someone said the IEEE has a list, but I was unable to find it on their

Try:

  http://standards.ieee.org/regauth/oui/oui.txt

There's a search interface at:

  http://standards.ieee.org/regauth/oui/index.shtml

				Ned

---

From: "Otto Rush" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:05:25 -0800

Try this url

---

From: "Gary E. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:09:34 -0800 (PST)

Yo Jason!

You can try IANA:

http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/ethernet-numbers

Or better yet, Cavebear:

http://www.cavebear.com/CaveBear/Ethernet/vendor.html

RGDS
GARY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	[email-masked]  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676