Subject: Re: NECP

From: "James P. Salsman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:08:07 -0800 (PST)

>... curious as to what happened to NECP.

  http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/wrec-charter.html

  http://www.netapp.com/necp

  http://www.circlemud.org/~jelson/writings/draft-cerpa-necp-03.txt
  http://www.circlemud.org/~jelson/writings/necp-ietf

Found in two minutes with Google.

Cheers,
James

---

From: jamal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:17:54 -0500 (EST)

> Found in two minutes with Google.

Thanks for the effort, but none of this helps (yes i found those details
and a bit more before posting). Note for example, there is no new draft
after 03.
What happened to NECP? Was it merged into wrec? You seem to have put that
as the first link however i find no details in the charter for a protocol
between a network element and a server (in case it was under a different
name now).

cheers,
jamal