Subject: Call for Papers IEEE Electro/Information Technology Conf.

From: Ron Srodawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:21:19 -0500 (EST)

CFP Second IEEE Electro/Information Technology Conference

The second IEEE Electro/Information Technology conference will be held
at Oakland University, Rochester, MI 48309, USA on June 7-9, 2001. We
are organizing a session on High Speed (gigabit) Network Technology.
Both hardware and software oriented papers will be considered.

The schedule is:

Submit full paper or extended abstract of 2 pages by April 10, 2001
Both hard copies and electronic form (MS Word or PDF attachment) via email.

Notification of acceptance will be given by April 20, 2001.

Full paper in Camera-Ready format (submitted as MS Word or PDF attachment)
is due by May 1, 2001.

Address correspondence and submissions for this session to:

Prof. Ronald Srodawa
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Oakland University
Rochester, MI 48309, USA

Phone: (248) 370 2247  Fax: (248) 370 4625

Email: [email-masked]

The conference web site is: http://www.ewh.ieee.org/reg/4/eit2001.htm