Subject: RE: MIME Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:53:08 +0200

Thanks for your considerations !

Have a nice day (men and women : ))

     Lionel.

"Robert G. Ferrell" <[email-masked]> le 23/03/2001 16:40:44

Veuillez répondre à "Robert G. Ferrell" <[email-masked]>

Pour :    [email-masked]
cc :   (ccc : lionel gauliardon/Arkoon)

Objet :   RE: MIME Format

>I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.  So, a gentle reminder.  There
>are women out here too.

He doesn't appear to be a native English speaker; I doubt that he
meant to exclude women.  He probably meant "people" or "folks"
rather than "men."

I expect he speaks English better than most of us speak French.

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP
========================================
 Who goeth without humor goeth unarmed.
========================================