Subject: RE: Conceptual Protocol

From: Deepika Giri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:49:24 +0530

RTP/RTCP is one such protocol already existing, what are you trying to do?

-----Original Message-----
From: Vivek Jishtu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 11:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Conceptual Protocol

    I have been working on a conceptual protocol for a couple of months. The
protocol is related to transfer of streaming audio/video across the
internet. It is in the conceptual phase and I have no idea whether it can be
made into a real protocol. To know more about the portocol visit
http://vivekjishtu.tripod.com/savtp.htm . I have no idea about WG and other
things related to making a real protocol, please help. I wish if you could
send me your comments and criticism about the conceptual protocol at
[email-masked] .

Thanks in advance,
------------
Vivek Jishtu

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:41:36 -0500

> RTP/RTCP is one such protocol already existing, what are you trying to do?

Proxy servers.

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |The voices say I'm not schizophrenic, but    |
[email-masked]|they're not sure about you.                  |
\==============================================================/