Subject: Restaurant Guide: 50th IETF -- Schneier & Cooper

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:21:54 -0800

I (or rather RLBob) discovered the existence of this book by accident here in 
the Hilton yesterday..

  Restraunt Guide: 50th IETF -- Schneier & Cooper, apparently published by
  Counterpane Internet Security. 

He found a copy just lying about. 

I asked the registration desk about it this morn and they had a copy they 
handed to me. I dunno how many copies Counterpane had printed up.

we used it to find a nice restaurant last night (Chino Latino, $10 taxi ride 
from the Hilton).

Thanks Bruce.

JeffH

---

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Mar 2001 15:16:13 -0500

There's a stack of these guides on a desk opposite to the registration desk.

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

Sex is the mathematics urge sublimated.                 -- M. C. Reed.