Subject: RE: network simulation software?

From: #PATHIK GUPTA# <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:06:31 +0800

Hi,

Try comnetIII. Its a good simulation software and it has a protocol analyser
also.
Try the link:
http://www.caciasl.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Wang Hui [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 10:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: network simulation software?

Hi folks here,

I am about to set up a small Network Simulation lab as to do some network
protocol simulations.
The first thing to do is to choose the software and its platform.   But as
for me, I have no experience of working on it,  so I have no idea of that.
Anyone has any idea?  Which network software is popular among this field?
Could you drop me a message?  Or give me some web links?

Thanks in advance.

-Wang Hui.