Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-many-gmpls-architecture-00.txt

From: "J. Noel Chiappa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:07:52 -0500

>	Title           : Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
				Architecture
    >	Author(s)       : P. Ashwood-Smith et al.

Wow. An I-D with 25 authors. I see we're starting to emulate the experimental
physics community! But what will we do when there are too many names to fit
on the first page?

	Noel

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 23:35:22 -0500

> physics community! But what will we do when there are too many names to fit

Umm.. let the XML DTD flow it onto the second page? ;)

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)

/Valdis

---

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 13:47:29 -0600

> physics community!

Noel, this falls so incredibly short of the state of the high energy
physics "art", the difference is like NCP and IPv6 address space.

	http://www-cdf.fnal.gov/top_status/prl_cdf.ps
or
	http://www-d0.fnal.gov/www_buffer/pub/pub001_dzero_detector.ps