Subject: Antigen found W32/Hybris-B (Sophos,CA(InoculateIT)) virus

From: ANTIGEN_MAILSERV <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 02:47:35 -0500

Antigen for Exchange found enanito fisgon.exe infected with W32/Hybris-B
(Sophos,CA(InoculateIT)) virus.
The file is currently Removed.  The message, "Enanito si, pero con que
pedazo!", was
sent from Hahaha  and was discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound
located at Hatteras Networks/HATTERAS/MAILSERV.

****************************************************************************

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. 
Thank you. Hatteras Networks, Inc. 
****************************************************************************