Subject: where can free download ITU-T recommendation V.24

From: "Yang, Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:02:36 +0800

where can free download ITU-T recommendation V.24?

LEI

---

From: Olivier DUBUISSON <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:39:23 +0200

> where can free download ITU-T recommendation V.24?

Please note that 3 ITU-T Recommendations can be freely downloaded per
person (of course, these documents are copyrighted and cannot be
freely distributed on a website, for example!).
Go to the ITU-T website (http://www.itu.int) and check their bookshop.
-- 
Olivier DUBUISSON (ITU-T ASN.1 Project Leader)
france telecom R&D
     _                 DTL/MSV - 22307 Lannion Cedex - France
    ( )           tel: +33 2 96 05 38 50 - fax: +33 2 96 05 39 45
    /.\/               --------------------------------------
    \_/\               Site ASN.1 : http://asn1.elibel.tm.fr/