Subject: Easy Money!!!!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 01:10:30 -0600

Dear Friend,
You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.
Seem Impossible?
Read on for details. Is there a catch? NO, there is no catch.
Just send your emails and be on your way to financial freedom.
This is not a chain letter. I apologize for any inconvenience caused 
by this email.
Please take 5 min. and read on and make some big bucks.
Thank you
Jerry Proctor
DO NOT DELETE, PRINT IT, READ IT AND MAKE SOME BIG BUCKS.
IT HAS WORKED SO WELL, THIS IS MY THIRD TIME AROUND.
I QUIT MY BORING JOB AND WORK AT THIS ABOUT ONE TO TWO HOURS
A DAY PROCESSING ORDERS, INCLUDING MY DRIVE TO THE BANK!
SO GO FOR IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!
Dear Friend,
You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.
Seem Impossible? Read on for details; is there a catch?
NO, there is no catch, just send your emails and be on your way
to financial freedom.
"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION"
Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter you've
been reading about in the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program
described below to see, if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no
laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped 
to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make
some extra money at home. The results of this show have been truly
remarkable. So many people are participating that those involved are
doing, much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more
as more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of
lately. You will understand once you experience it.
"HERE IT IS BELOW"
*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking
a look at.
It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is
TREMENDOUS!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.
It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work,
and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail.
If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been
waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams
will come true. This Multi-level e-mail order marketing program works
perfectly 100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take
advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising NOW! The longer
you wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your
piece of this action !!! MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both
Stanford Research and the Wall Street 
Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will
be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a
Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S.,
20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several years in MLM.
Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday through
Multi-Level Marketing. You may have heard this story before, but over the
summer Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show.
Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over
from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network
marketing company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo
him. He looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why
I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!" With network
marketing you have two sources of income. Direct commissions from sales you
make yourself and commissions from sales made by people you introduce to
the business. Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means
investing time or money once and getting paid again and again and again.
In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.
The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and
study to it.
***************************************************************
My name is Jerry Proctor.
Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the past fifteen years
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job
interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year, I
incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and
creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and I
just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against
my home to support my family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life and I am writing to share the
experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.
Six month's prior to receiving this program I had been sending away
for information on various business opportunities. All of the programs I
received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too
difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for
me to risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make
a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book
to make it! But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a
mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT !!! 

After reading it several times,
to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here
was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start,
without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and
figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I
was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects
of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161
24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the
program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT." Initially I
sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line.
The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing to
send out the program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled via
e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it is, I hope it
doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off"
anyone, no matter how much money it cost me. 

In less than one week, I was
starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26
orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR
REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU
DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I
had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. 

Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST
100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS,
THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196
orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By
March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in
every day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.
Please take time to read the attached program,
IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
rules of not trying to place your name in a different place. It won't
work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this program to work,
you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for
REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF
THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in this program, I am
sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If
you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on your way
to financial security. If you are a fellow business owner and are if
financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business,
consider this a sign. I DID!
Sincerely, Jerry Proctor.
P.S.: Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like piled
up on a kitchen table?
************************************************************
IT'S AWESOME! 
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been
created by an amateur. 
Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10
years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same
things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working.
Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.
I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because
many of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who
knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving down
into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND
THE POOR GET POORER."
The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up"
or "get rich", inflation will see to that. You have just received
information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life,
with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money
in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I should also point out
that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has provided
a testimonial for this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!
I have retired from the program after sending out over 16,000 programs. Now
I have several offices that make this and several other programs here and
over seas. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in
any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people
you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone of
them! Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers
you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO
YOU NOW! "THINK ABOUT IT" 
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a
little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure
out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have
will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA.
************************************************************
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE
YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$!!
INSTRUCTIONS: This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not
a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically,
this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. 
Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business
partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY
MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.
You do it privately in your own home, store or office. This is the GREATEST
Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere: This is what you MUST do: 
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below
(you can't sell them if you don't order them).
* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, 
the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL AND
ADDRESS, YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem)
and to the person whose name appears on the list next to the report.
* If you do not live in the us, you will have to buy the $5 bills first
at your local bank office.
* MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
PROBLEMS!
* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports.
You will need all four reports so that you can save them on your computer
and resell them. You really need these reports, otherwise people won't be
able to order anything from you and these reports hold IMPORTANT INFORMATION
which you really need to make this into a success.
* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.
2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll
also see how it doesn't work if you change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.
a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this Advertisement and remove 
the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it through
the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!
3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
it to your computer. Make NO changes to the Instruction portion of this
letter. Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet Connection
and e-mail is FREE! To assist you with marketing your business on the
internet, the 4 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to
find thousands of free classified ads and much, much more. In addition you
will be provided with information on Internet Marketing Clubs such as
INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES (IMR): This Is one the premiere Internet
marketing clubs on the INTERNET.
This club provides a forum where internet marketers from all over the world 
can
exchange ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition, this club
specializes in providing free internet marketing tools and services for the
Do-Yourself-Internet- Marketer. They will provide you with free bulk e-mail
software and up to 1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club
will provide you with hundreds of free resources, which include: How to obtain
free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in search engines for your web-site,
how to send bulk e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products
on newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards,
banner ads and much more.
There are two primary methods of building your downline:
METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using a good
list the response could be much better.
Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead
of 2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000
programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those
10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.
Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that
is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for
a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT
#4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this
example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550 !! REMEMBER
FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way,
your cost to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously
already have an internet connection and e-mail is FREE !!! REPORT #2 will
show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free
bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.
METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small
just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to
participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet
will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members. Follow this example to achieve
the STAGGERING results below.
1st level-your 10 members with $5 ...............................$50.
2nd level-10 mems from those 10 ($5 x 100).......................$500.
3rd level-10 mems from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...................$5,000.
4th level-10 mems from those 1,000 ($5 x 10k)...................$50,000.
Total $55,550.
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit
10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people
to participate! Most people get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT! For
every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered.
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address
on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the report!
AVAILABLE REPORTS 
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
Notes: - ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT CHEQUES
NOT ACCEPTED - YOU BETTER SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL!!
* Make sure you pay for all the shipping/mail costs or that you use
enough stamps, especially when the person you order from lives in another
country. This is really important because if you don't pay enough your mail
won't arrive and you won't receive your report. Take some time to do this
right, you only have to do it once and it's the base of your business. If
your not sure how many stamps you need, just ask your post office or bring
the mail to them and then they will make sure that it will arrive.
* Make sure the cash (if you live outside the US first buy 4 $5 bills
at your bank office) is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of
paper.
* On one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b) your e-mail address,
(c) your name & postal address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM :
Anita & Vishal Garg ([email-masked])
P.O Box 627
Glenview, IL 60025-0627 USA
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet" 
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Thomas Kim ([email-masked])
16 McKinley Pl.
Cherrybrook NSW2126
Sydney Australia
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: 
MeiWillie Ltd., William Harrison 745/5 M12 Sila Muang, Khon Kaen, Thailand 40000
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing
and the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Robert Bennett
5590 S. 38th Ct.
Lake Worth, FL 33463 USA
About 50,000 new people get online every month!
******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
*TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions
accurately.
*Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders
start coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.
*ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
*Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions
exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
*ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED! 
******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don't receive 20
orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at
least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for
REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in!THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every
time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more income,
send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole
process again! 
There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business!
Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this
program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the
answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this program:
1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!
2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!
3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!
4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL
MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!
5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!
6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE I

---

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:36:50 -0500 (EST)

> You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.

Ah, great! I could pay the IETF meeting, plus first class
air ticket, plus other accomodation.

And sure, I will use the rest of the money for bleaching
my skin like Michael Jackson. Oh yes, I will attend 
an nroff course..... :-)

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
Oops, I did it again... I am not that innocent... [Spears]