Subject: RE: "How about a 'JOB' as DOMAIN NAMES TRADER?"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:38:47 -0600

My Goodness. Perhaps you could find a job at www.timecube.com.

Additionally, please don't spam me again.

-carl

                    kysi ferul                                                                                          
                    <redwingblakburdz@        To:     Matthew Schlegel <[email-masked]>,                       
                    yahoo.com>                "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>,      
                                              [email-masked]                                                           
                    03/01/01 11:38 AM         cc:     [email-masked]                                                     
                                              Subject:     RE: "How about a 'JOB' as DOMAIN NAMES TRADER?"              

 Good Morning-

  I'd like to find a receptive ("NON-RACE-BAITING-POLITICS" )firm which is
interested in forming a special dept. in which to trade STRATEGIC DOMAIN
NAMES...just like a COMMODITES TRADER or STOCK BROKERAGE FIRM, and this is
in order to 'CHECK-MATE' the trend in government and corporate hierarchies
to "PROTECT THEIR "GAYNESS" at all costs? What in the HELL does the fact
that WORLD LEADERSHIP right now is MOSTLY gay white males have to do with
the INTERNET?

 Well...those same 'dinosaurs' are working with 'ROYALTY" etc...

to perform an act of 'FEUDALISM' on "YOUR" ...power-grids! DO you REALLY
want MEN in DRESSES selling you back YOUR... Inventions Inventiveness &
Innovation? Screw THAT! We want a FREE AND CLEAN

INTERNET...NO CENSORS..."NO BUILT-IN 'CONFESSIONAL BOX'! "

The way to make the INTERNET a REALITY in 2001 is to ESTABLISH a

TRADER FLOOR for DOMAIN NAMES! NOW! And then allow the NETIZENS to "POLICE"
their own "NEIGHBORHOOD NETWORKS!"

 Why can't US CITIZENS have "TAMPER-PROOF ID?" Why can't 'people of 'COLOR'
get FOCUSED on the FACT that WHITE QUEERS are telling you to HATE WHITEY?
IF htis isn't addressed SOON, we may have to ADOPT a CASTE SYSTEM to
protect WHITE CHILDREN from BOTH WHITE PERVERTS and Non-WHITE "AVENGERS?"
REVOLT NOW!

 This Humour Letter is a SAMPLER of the LAFFS you are going to get if you
tune in to "Please Speak Into The French Bread"  ( 'A Yankee Way of
Knowledge-Retrieval')

This Letter & All Contents Copyright 2001 Kysi Ferul

                      All RIghts Reserved

[email-masked]

  Matthew Schlegel <[email-masked]> wrote:

 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
 Hash: SHA1

 I did have problems with call completion throughout most of the day
 yesterday, but I think that can be safely attributed to overwelming
 call volumes. Normally I do not have any problems with my PCS phone
 around 425/206/360 area codes. I've also had my phone around san
 jose area with no problems.

 Matthew Schlegel
 Network Engineer
 Crossgain Corporation

 - -----Original Message-----
 From: [email-masked]
 [mailto:[email-masked]]
 Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 8:22 AM
 To: [email-masked]
 Subject:

 So you're saying everything's okay now?

 This is consistent with results on my Sprint PCS phone in the 773/312
 earthquake or no. I've learned to just not rely on the thing and take
 my
 measly $20 SLA discount from them on a monthly basis. Can't wait
 until GSM
 hits Chicago.

 >I have a Sprint PCS phone, all calls dialed left me with a fast busy
 >(when I could get carrier) until about about 30 minutes ago.
 >Now it rings but I get disconnected when the call tries to connect.

 >Regards,

 >Chris

 - -carl hirsch
 network analyst
 sargent & lundy llc

 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
 Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.8 for non-commercial use

 iQA/AwUBOp58yitAKYXwpQg1EQKVpACg2Bm/fCTnGJ6QaOqspwwfapOEN8oAoJSS
 dYEfc1mHRfG92j262wpAIWwT
 =pH46
 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Kysi Ferul  [email-masked]

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - Get email at your own domain with Yahoo!
Mail.