Subject: Re: IETF-50 Terminal Room and Wireless

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 01:25:09 +0900

>>This message contains information regarding the terminal room and
>>wireless network at the upcoming meeting March 18-23 2001 in
>>Minneapolis.
>>The terminal room will be located on the second floor of the
>>Minneapolis Hilton. Desktops and the help desk will be located
>>in the Marquette/LaSalle room and laptop drops located in the
>>adjacent Hennepin/Carver room.
(snip)
>>All users will be part of the domain meeting.ietf.org, with addresses
>>assigned from a class B network 135.222.0.0. Wireless laptop users will
>>be assigned addresses from the range 135.222.64.0 - 135.222.95.255, and
>>laptop room users from 135.222.32.0 - 135.222.63.255.

	As usual, we (terminal cluster team and IPv6 guys) plan to
	provide IPv6 connectivity at the venue.
	IPv6 reachability will be available for the 802.11 wireless segment
	and laptop (ethernet) segment.  Details and instructions will be
	available at http://www.kame.net/ietf50/.  Bring your IPv6-ready
	laptops to the venue!

itojun

---

From: Edward P Luwish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:47:57 -0700

For those of us who still need to be "wired", will analog phone lines be
provided as well as ethernet drops, and approximately how many of each?