Subject: RE: Deja Vu

From: Ben Hale <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:37:19 +0100

Obviously those from North America don't need any encouragement to go, so
why have any meetings there.
Lets hold the meetings in some of the poorer or more developing countries.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Bush [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 2:26 PM
To: Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Deja Vu 

> As long as about 2/3 of the IETF attendees are from North
> America, 2/3 of the meetings should be in North America.

similar logic might apply to havana.

or, as long as 2/3 of the meetings are held in north america,
2/3 of the attendees will be from north america.

randy
**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and 
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they   
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify 
the system manager.
Inmarsat Limited 99 City Road London EC1Y 1AX. 
Registered in England and Wales No. 3675885
**********************************************************************