Subject: about XML

From: Shemsedinov Timur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:58:28 +0200

Hello

I here only have appeared and yet absolutely has understood what
protocols here are discussed, except XML.  It is possible, that I shall
tell already was repeatedly here discussed, so forgive, if it is not
urgent any more.  So here, concerning XML I can state the following:
Trying to reach the very generalized purposes, have received up to
a ridiculous superfluous format of representation of the data.
Even the very simple things require packing in complex tags.  Imho when
we want to describe simple things, there should be any simplified
rules, and for complex things the appropriate complex descriptions.
There is such, rule, confirmed by life, that it is impossible to make
something absolutely universal and simultaneously optimum.  Usually more
than 80% of the transmitted information has identical structure and
it is possible to save on it, as its structure is already known for
the addressee.  Can be as separately to transfer structure of the
document (once) and data (frequently).  It is possible to allocate in
the document frequently changeable places and to announce them as
variables, and then to transfer only these variables.

ps. I want, also to notice, that it is a unhealthy situation, when
at XML there is no worthy competition.