Subject: rfc-index.txt in xml ?

From: Jerome Etienne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:30:22 -0500

Hello,

i am writting documents referencing many RFCs and to manually convert
the ascii of rfc-index.txt in the xml format described in rfc2629.2.4.1
isn't very effective. 
Where can i find the same list of RFCs in a more computer friendly
format than the 'ASCII for humans' of rfc-index.txt.

ps: i don't want to start any religion war, i just want not to uselessly
    redo a boring work if it has been already made.

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:14:53 -0500

> format than the 'ASCII for humans' of rfc-index.txt.

See http://xml.resourc.eorg/public/rfc/bibxml/

You can copy the appropriate files to your local machine and then do this:
    <references>
    ...
    %include.reference.RFC.2629;
    ...
    </references>

-MM

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling	|      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions	|          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]

---

From: "Henning G. Schulzrinne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 14:30:29 -0500

>     redo a boring work if it has been already made.

I have the entries (as well as I-Ds) as BibTex at
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/bib/

-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs