Subject: FanPageGuide is looking for guides

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:26:51 +0100

Dear "Backbone" fan,

It did take some time but now we are ready to lauch www.FanPageGuide.com, a community of guides about singers, bands, models, athletes and movie stars. In addition to other fan portals FanPageGuide is build by fans for fans. An example of a FanPageGuide you can find at http://backstreetboys.fanpageguide.com

While evaluating your website at http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/internet/mbone-faq.html we thought that it might be interesting for you to maintain for instance the http://backbone.fanpageguide.com guide about Backbone.

If you are interested in maintaining a guide you can apply at http://www.fanpageguide.com/signup/checkname.cgi?guide=backbone after which we will provide you with the necessary links for modifying and launching the guide. Within the guide you will have disposal over one of the banner locations, which you can fill in or sell according to your own preference.

We hope to welcome you as a guide webmaster soon!

Shahriar Golyardi
Content Manager FanPageGuide

---

From: "Robert G. Ferrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:24:19 -0600 (CST)

>Dear "Backbone" fan,
>While evaluating your website at 
>http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/internet/mbone-faq.html we thought that it 
>might be interesting for you to maintain for instance the 
>http://backbone.fanpageguide.com guide about Backbone.

Heh.  I think we have a new frontrunner for the 2001 
"Unclear on the Concept" Award.

;-)

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP
========================================
 Who goeth without humor goeth unarmed.
========================================