Subject: Re: Rumor about US disaster

From: Thomas Dineen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:55:48 -0700

Mr. McMorris

   Please do us all a favor and keep this ridiculous tripe off
of the IETF Reflector.

Thomas Dineen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Don McMorris 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:40 PM
Subject: Rumor about US disaster

First off, all my prayers to the people of the incident, the rescue
crews, families, and all other parties involved.

Second of all, there is a rumor that war WILL BE DECLARED.  Supposedly
all males between 18 and 40 will be drafted.  At this time, as far as I
know, they do not have a definite answer about "who dun it".

Third of all, for some of you who need to talk to some1, my phone # is
1-518-854-3649 [ask for Don Jr.], or e-mail me your number and I will
call you.  I will do whatever I can.  As for now, I wil be volunteering
if i can.  I _hope_ that you can find it in your heart to help somehow;
by donating blood, volunteering at local relief stations, or at least
help some1 you know get through this.  

I am sorry that I am mailing a letter so far off the list topic, but
this is more important.  A day in history has just been created
yesterday.  God Bless to all!

Don McMorris
www.warez2k-networks.com