Subject: RE: Nastrodamus

From: "Venkateswar Reddy M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:06:17 +0500

Dear All,

I fully understand the pain, grief, agony that the Americans are going thr'
and as fellow human beings we do care for them. And I'm willing to offer my
part of help in any form across the continents to the victims within my
capacity. However, this list is to discuss the Internet related issues and
not try to co-relate or deduce or relate some similar looking incidents in
speculating the future and WW3. That can be done in a list specific to the
said topic.

I'm not against for any informative mails about this heinous act and how
best this list can help alleviate the pain that has resulted by this
cowardly act, but we sure do not want this list to become a paparazzi.

Let's be caring and help the victims in our capacity, if we have the
opportunity but let's not start any rumor mills in this jet speed era to add
chilli powder to the injury.....

I sincerely hope my fellow human beings and list participants shall
understand my concern and exercise restraint.

These are my personal feelings....

Regards,
Venkat

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Atkielski [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 2:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Nastrodamus

I don't see any relationship at all.  What is your point?

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mareline Sheldon" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 10:30
Subject: Nastrodamus

> check this statement by Nastrodamus and try relating it with the tragedy !
> 
> "In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart
> by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb, the
> third big war will begin when the big city is burning."
> 
> ~Nostradamus 1654
> 
> 
> 
> _________________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
> 
> 
>