Subject: ADV..... Think for a minute this DOES work

From: tritan<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 00:16:14 +0100 (BST)

BEFORE YOU DISCARD THIS EMAIL PLEASE JUST TAKE TWO MINUTES 
TO READ IT, THATS ALL I ASK AND YOU TOO COULD FIND OUT JUST
HOW MUCH IT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I'M GLAD I DID AFTER ALL I 
THOUGHT $25.00 WELL ITS NOT EXACTLY GONNA BREAK THE BANK
SO I'LL TAKE THE GAMBLE AND BOY DOES IT WORK!!

EVERYBODY WANNA GET RICH: THIS IS WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!

From England: Don't be too busy working to make money. THIS WORKS.

From Italy: it works, spend only two minutes to read this, that's all.

From France: it's incredible! My wife received this e-mail and forwarded
it to me to review.We've both read completely through it and have been in
contact with some of the individuals listed below. We think it's an excellent
opportunity that is well worth the small investment of time and money, and
believe that you will, too! Try and you will see!

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time THANKS TO THE
COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS
WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the letter you have
been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show
to the investigation of this program described below, to see if it really can 
make
people money. The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can -follow the 
simple
instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of 
pocket cost".
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was 
approached
many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined 
just
to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money 
required.
To my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money 
still coming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey

Here is another testimonial:

"This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in it. But 
one day
when I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I 
followed the
simple instructions and walaa ...... 3 weeks later the money started to come 
in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a 
total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over 
$710,000.00 and
I am playing it again.
The key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT 
change anything.''

More testimonials later but first, PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and 
comfortably,
please read the following... THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL
COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE 
ORDERING
and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to 
the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of any mail problems.
When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and 
resell them.
YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.
Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from 
these 5 different individuals.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 
1,000's of people
who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it 
on your desk
in case something happens to your computer.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each 
report, or their
sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed below in step 
'' 1 through 6 '' or you
will loose out on a majority of your profits. Once you understand the way 
this works, you will also
see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been 
tested, and if you alter,
it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names 
on all five thinking they could
get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, and Do Not try 
to change anything other
than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and 
REMOVE the name & address
of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is 
no doubt counting
their fortune
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your 
computer.
DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.
To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you 
purchase will provide you
with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails 
legally, where to find
thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we 
will assume You and those involved
send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive 
only a 0.2% response (the
response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many 
people will send out hundreds of
thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this example, 
you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people 
responded by sending out 5,000
e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% 
responded with orders. That's=100
people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 
e-mails each for a total of
500, 000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. 
Those 1000 people send out 5,000
e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to 
that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 
million) e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.
THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).
Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.... $5,000 
+ 4.... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST 
POSSIBLE 
RESPONSES
AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU 
MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even one 
4th of those people mailed 100,000
e-mails each or more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet 
worldwide and counting.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE 
places to advertise.
Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response. 
We strongly suggest you start
with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, 
all you must do is e-mail them
the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all 
orders.
This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address 
on it, will be prompt because
they cannot advertise until they receive the report.

=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ==================
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
==================================================
Notes:
1) Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY only) for each Report. Checks NOT 
accepted. In the UK use the local post office, (no comission charges).
2) Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of 
paper.
3) On one of those sheets of paper, Write:
1. the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering,
2. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and
3. your name and postal address. (In case of e-mail difficulties. )

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
D Taylor 
The Cottage 
Tabernacle Lane 
Forncett St. Peter 
Norwich 
NR16 1LE 
ENGLAND
_________________________________________________________

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Net"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
R Allen
Southview
Forncett End
Norfolk, England
NR16 1HT

_________________________________________________________

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: 
A. Chiaveri
Viale De Gasperi 19
20020 Lainate -MI- ITAL

_________________________________________________________

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of MLM and the Net"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Cardinal Sport
5004 W. 92nd Ave #152
Westminster, CO 80031

_________________________________________________________

REPORT #5 "How to Send Out One Million e-mails for Free"
ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:
M. K. Williams
PO BX 41132
Philadelphia, PA 19127

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are 
ordering from you.
IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND 
START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.

================= YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES=================

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success.

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, 
continue sending e-mails until you do.
=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should 
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2.
If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, 
because the system is already
working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a 
Different report.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for 
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and
JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks 
and months than you have
ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in 
any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your 
name and address in Report #1
and moved others to #2 ........... # 5 as instructed above. One of the people 
you send this to may send out 100,000
or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them.
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will 
reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and 
opportunity to become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

MORE TESTIMONIALS
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant 
with a major U.S. Corporation and
I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk 
mail''. I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' 
it wouldn't work. Jody totally
ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both 
feet. I made merciless fun of her,
and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't 
work. Well, the laugh was on me!
Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.
Within the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all 
cash! I was shocked.
I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to 
participate in this plan.
But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so 
little that there was just no way that
I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. ''I was 
surprised when I found my medium size
post office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 
weeks. The nice thing about this deal
is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better 
investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I 
should have given it a try. Of course,
I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I 
was e-mailed again by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not 
delete this one! I made more than $490,000
on my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little 
cost to you. I followed the simple instructions
carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I 
made $20,560.00 and by the end of third
month my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to 
internet.".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL 
FREEDOM!
ABOUT 50,000 NEW PEOPLE GET ONLINE EVERY MONTH!

Under Bill S1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot 
be considered spam as long as
the sender includes contact information and a method of removal.
This is a one time e-mail transmission.
No request for removal is necessary