Subject: Disapointed!

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:31:50 +1200

I'm highly disapointed by the amount of junk mail that is going on this
list.

Can the postmaster request authentication from the non subscribers when they
post. It will cut a lot of junk mail going on.

Cheers.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/> 

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.

---

From: dhirendra kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

yes u r write Franck me too.
> without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
http://im.yahoo.com