Subject: Implementation Report Links

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:31:58 -0400

Has anyone else noticed that all of the links to the various implementation
reports found here:

http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

appear to be broken?  In addition, what should be a mailto: link at the
bottom of the page is broken, too.  It's encoded as this:

<A HREF="Implementations/mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>

instead of this:

<A HREF="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>

Anyway, I sent a note to ietf-web a few days ago, haven't received a
response, and the problem is still evident.

<Scott/>

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:30:14 +0200

Seems to be fixed now.
I know it was reported to the secretariat some days ago by other means too.

--On torsdag, september 20, 2001 10:31:58 -0400 "Hollenbeck, Scott" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that all of the links to the various
> implementation reports found here:
>
> -
> This message was passed through [email-masked], which
> is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed.
> Decisions on what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.
>