Subject: IPv6

From: "Thor Harald Johansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:28:39 +0200

How can I participate in the IPv6 part of the Internet? And how many
computers are currently using the new system?
--
Thor

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: Petr Baudis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 19:57:45 +0200

> computers are currently using the new system?
A lot of them. They are interconnected mainly in project 6bone with
homepage at http://www.6bone.net/.

A lot of information can be found at http://www.hs247.com/ - you should
get all the neccessary information there, or link to them at least. If you
want to participate in 6bone, you need to have a tunnel (SIT - that
means simple internet translation, just IPv6 traffic traveling encapsulated
in IPv4), http://www.freenet6.net/ may be a good starting point.

If you will be in trouble, you may ask on #IPv6 at IRCnet or another big
IRC network, or post a question onto 6bone mailing list (see 6bone.net
for instructions).

Good luck! :-)

-- 

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.                                                                       .
#define BITCOUNT(x)     (((BX_(x)+(BX_(x)>>4)) & 0x0F0F0F0F) % 255)
#define  BX_(x)         ((x) - (((x)>>1)&0x77777777)                    \
                             - (((x)>>2)&0x33333333)                    \
                             - (((x)>>3)&0x11111111))
             -- really weird C code to count the number of bits in a word
.                                                                       .
My public PGP key is on: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/pubkey.txt
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GCS d- s++:++ a--- C+++ UL++++$ P+ L+++ E--- W+ N !o K- w-- !O M-
!V PS+ !PE Y+ PGP+>++ t+ 5 X(+) R++ tv- b+ DI(+) D+ G e-> h! r% y?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------