Subject: FW: A FREE Search Engine dedicated purely to Phone Related conten t

From: Andrew Sidwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:19:53 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam
 
We recently came across your website on a search engine and thought you
might like to submit your site to our completely free search engine. Thats
right, a search engine thats dedicated purely to phone and communications
related material. We cut out all the other rubbish making searching easier,
quicker and more accurate to your customers needs. This mail is not spam and
we have sent it to you because we truely beleive that you can benifit from
our search engine. If you are interested please visit us at:
http://www.onlyphones.com <http://www.onlyphones.com>  and submit your site
for free before the official launch date. If you have received this e-mail
in error, we apologise and ask only that you might be kind enough to forward
this to someone you think might find it useful. Many thanks for your time.
 
Kind Regards
Andrew Sidwell
Technical Director

---

From: "Karen Ferrante" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:29:43 -0400

MessageThank you for the opportunity to include Delphi Communication
Systems, Inc. into your communications search engine !
Delphi's URL is www.delcomsys.com

We offer a complete suite of algorithms for both wireless and VoIP.  As a
leader in providing digital signal processing (DSP) products, integrated
solutions and services we have become integral to the leading
telecommunications marketplace.

We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to the benefits of more
companies knowing about us !

Thank you again.

---

From: "Karen Ferrante" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:29:43 -0400

Thank you again.