Subject: Gain with no pain

From: [email-masked] (Perfumes2u.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:19:06 0100

Hello

I've just seen your site and wondered if you would be interested in joining
our affiliate scheme, placing one of our banners on your site and
earning 10% on all sales as a result of click thru's coming from your site.
If your site receives a large number of hits, contact us directly to receive
a higher commission rate.
Visitors will have to leave your site at some time so why not have the
opportunity of earning income when they do.
Perhaps you could put it on your order confirmation page and earn extra
revenue after customers have placed an order.

At the moment our average sale is in excess of £32.00 so you could expect to 

earn approx in excess of £3.20 per sale.

All the commissions are handled and paid out through our partner YourCheque
who is totally independent.

You can sign up on our site ( www.perfumes2u.com ) or directly at:-

http://www.yourcheque.com/yc-perfumes2u.htm

--
Best regards,

John Ledger                        mailto:[email-masked]

www.perfumes2u.com

P.S. You have nothing to lose - you could even use it as a way of saving 10%
on all your own or your staff purchases.