Subject: This really is worth your valuable time !!!

From: "S. Alderman"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 21:32:36 -0400

****** This really is worth your valuable time so.... ******

PLEASE PRINT THIS NOW FOR READING AT YOUR LEISURE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT !

Dear Friend,

You can earn, $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending E-mail.
Seems impossible ?
Read on for details.
Is there a catch ? No !!! There is no catch. Just send your e-mail, and, You will be on your way to financial freedom.

This is not a pyramid con game ! Pyramid has a single person on top, this program removes the cap and allows 
everyone a chance to be on top.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. it does not require you to come into contact with 
people, and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe that someday you'll get 
that big break that you've been waiting for. THIS IS IT !  Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true.

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gain respectabilty, It is being taught in Business Schools and both 
Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal (<http;//www.wallstreetjournal.com>) have stated that between 50% 
and 65% of all goods and services are sold through multi-level methods.

This is a Multi-Billon Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 millionaires in the WORLD 20% (700,000) made their fortune 
in the last several years in MLM. Moreover,statistics show that over 100 people become millionaires everyday through 
Multi-Level Marketing. You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump (A MULTI-
BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an appearance on the David Letterman 
show (<http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/>).
Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump 
said he would find a good network marketing company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He 
looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out 
there! 
With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct commissions from sales made youself and 
commissions from sales made by people you introduce to the business.
Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or money once and getting paid again and again. 
Now I have several offices that make this and several other programs here and over seas.

***********************************************************
***********************************************************

You may have heard on T.V. of the parents who found $76,000 cash in their child's bedroom. If you have then this is 
how the child, who was only 15 years old did it.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly news program described below, checked to see if it 
really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are, 
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to show people that this is a simple, 
harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results of this show has been truly remarkable, So many people are participating that those involved are doing 
much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people try.

The enclosed INFORMATION is something I almost let slip through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read 
everything and gave some thought and study to it.

__________________________________________________________________

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $20 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't 
need any money for printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only 
expense is my  time. I am telling you like it is. I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-
off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.  By January 14, I had receivd 26 orders for 
REPORT #1.  Your goal is to "RECEIVE  at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS, IF YOU DON'T, 
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"  My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. your goal is to " RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR 
REPORT #2 WITHIN 4 WEEKS, IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 
ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well, I had 196 orders for 
REPORT #2,  96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $50,000 with more coming in every day!

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take time to read the attached program. IT WILL 
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER !!!  Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must 
follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different place, it won't work, you'll lose 
out on a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 
100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS 
!!! If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry, it really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. 
If you choose to participate, follow the      program and you will be on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business, 
consider this a sign. I DID !

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have sermized that such a program, and one 
that is legal, could not have been created by a amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself, I had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my bussiness began falling 
off. I was doing the same thing that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out, it 
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 
1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate...because many of you know from first hand 
experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who 
knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up.Those who did not, including those who never had 
anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET 
RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move 
up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received INFORMATION that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" 
and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT," You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever 
imagined. I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has provided a 
testimonial for this program. I have already make over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!  I have retired from the program after 
sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I have several offices that do this program and several other programs here 
and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. 
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this to may 
send  out 50,000... and your name will be on every one of them1 Remember though, the more you send out the more 
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent,  IT 
IS UP TO YOU NOW !

***************************************************************************

THINK ABOUT IT !

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK 
ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU PARTICIPATE. Figure out the worst possible 
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you 
invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  IT WORKS !

Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

************************************************************************************

HERE HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sue that you could used up to $50,000 or 
more in the next 90 days.

Before you say, "BULL ....", Please read this program carefully. This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money 
making opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting 
new partners, and selling our products. Every state in the U.S.A. allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, 
and we offer a product for EVERY  dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so 
you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store, or office.
************************************************************************************
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:
************************************************************************************
This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't order them).

a.  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, or $5.00 Certified Check, or, $5.00 Money     Order.  (U.S. CURRENCY ONLY ! 
)..... No personal checks excepted !
The NAME AND  NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME 
& RETURN ADDRESS ( in case of a problem ) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the report. MAKE 
SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS !

b.  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports. You will need all four reports so that you 
can save them on your computer and resell them.

c.  Within a few days or a week you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them on your computer so 
they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from You !

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the 
list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps " a " through " f " or you will lose out on the majority of your 
profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this 
method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

b.  After you ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name and address under REPORT#4. 
This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000 !  Also, change the name of the 
person/address/e-mail address on the top of this document who sent it to you, and replace it with your own 
name/address/e-mail address.

c.  Move the name and address under REPORT#3 down to REPORT#4.
d.  Move the name and address under REPORT# 2 down to REPORT#3.
e.  Move the name and address under REPORT#1 down to REPORT#2.
f.       Insert your name/address in the REPORT#1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY !

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the 
instruction portion of this letter, Feel free to add your own comments if you feel it necessary for your business. Do not 
include any unethical, unrealized, illegal, or unsubstantiaded by evidence comments.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $20 ). You obviously already have an internet 
connection and e-mail is FREE !

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable 
marketing INFORMATION which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of free classified ads and 
much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with INFORMATION on Internet Marketing Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING 
RESOURCES (IMR):  This is  the premiere internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum 
where internet marketers from all over the world can exchange ideas and secrets on internet Marketing. In addition, 
members of this club are provided free internet marketing tools and services for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer. 
They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week.  This club 
will provide you with hundreds of free resources which include: How to obtain free web sites, how to obtain top 
rankings in search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your 
products on newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and much more.
===============================================================
There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD#1:  SENDING BULK E-MAIL
METHOD#2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
===============================================================

AVAILABLE REPORTS:

********Order Each REPORT by NUMBER AND NAME********
____________________________________________________________________________

REPORT#1
" The Insider's Guide to Advertising for free on the Internet "
ORDER REPORT#1 FROM:

S. Alderman
21152 N. Vancey Dr.
Brookpark, Ohio  44142

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________

REPORT#2
" The Insider's Guild to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet "
ORDER REPORT#2 FROM:

Jamie Strickland
P.O.  Box  253
Charlton Heights, WV  25040

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________

REPORT#3
" The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet "
ORDER REPORT#3 FROM:

Andea Hataway
608  W.  8th  St.
Lancaster, TX  75146

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________

REPORT#4
 " How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet "
ORDER REPORT#4 FROM:

Robin Stice
690 Crespi Dr.
Pacifica,  CA  94044

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________
******** TIPS FOR SUCCESS ********

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS !  Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions accurately.
* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start coming in because: 
* When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.
* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICES ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL 
!
* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED !

********YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES********

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT#1 within two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 
Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2.  If you don't, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT#2,  you can relax, because the system is already working for 
you, and the cash will continue to roll in !

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. If you want to 
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process again !  
There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business !

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this program. Please answer one question..... DO 
YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE ?
If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this program:

1.  YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE !

2.  YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP !

3.  YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE ( except for bulk 
mailing cost ) !

4.  YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO 
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD !

5.  YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 AND BULK MAILING COST INVESTMENT IS 
YOUR TIME !

6.  VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT !

7.  THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

======== TESTIMONIALS ========

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a great 
opportunity to make  relatively easy money, with little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program 
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.

Steven Bardfield,  Portland, OR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a cost account with a major U.S. Corporation and I 
make pretty good money. When I received the program, I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of 
the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of th population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody 
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jump in with both feet. I made mercilless fun of her, and was ready to lay 
the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me  !

Within two weeks, she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days, she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills !  
I was shocked !  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in 
her "hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all 
to MLM.

Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to 
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this out. I joined just to 
see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470 
in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.

Charles Morris, Esq.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative 
that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders 
to at least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders! 
For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than 
any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where people live. There simply 
isn't a better investment with a faster return.

Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had 
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program. Eleven months 
passed then it came.... I didn't delete this one !!!  I made more than $41,000 on the first try !!

Violet Wilson,  Johnstown, PA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my third time to participate in the plan. We have quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live 
off the interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for 
your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck and happy spending !

Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY

************************************************************************************
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN ------ DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS
____________________________________________________________________________

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc.,  
contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help and 
answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about 
business tax requirements.

IT IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU HOW !!!
CAN YOU HANDLE SUCCESS AND ALL THAT MONEY ???

____________________________________________________________________________
Under Bills. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as the sender 
includes contact information and a method of removal.      This is a one time e-mail transmission!.................  No request 
for removal is necessary!