Subject: the ascii discussion all over again...

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 05:40:29 +0100

For those who doubt the power of ascii graphics or believe you
need rtp to publish media on the internet try

telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

            Cheers Leif

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:03:34 -0800 (PST)

Clearly we need more ascii animated rfc's... That will make useful page
breaks even more important, otherwise you won't be able to print
flip-books for reading offline. 

joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   [email-masked]    
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in 
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, 
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788