Subject: Re: Blue Sheet Etiquette

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:03:37 -0500

>In court, the blue sheets can 
>be used as evidence of openness.
>
>That said, the solution you proposed would also do this.

Yeah, but at a higher cost.  And my fake-name idea (on the theory that 
only the number of people matters) undermines the value of the evidence.

/=============================================================\
|John Stracke                   |Principal Engineer           |
[email-masked]  |Incentive Systems, Inc.      |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com|My opinions are my own.      |
|=============================================================|
|Excuse me. I've been dead lately & my brain isn't working too|
|well. --Miles Vorkosigan                                     |
\=============================================================/

---

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:13:31 -0500 (EST)

Hello All ,  When will the video recordings be made available
	(ie: not the Multicast) ?  I vaguely remember them being posted
	during the 51 Meeting .  Tia ,  JimL

       +------------------------------------------------------------------+
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer |     P.O. Box 854     |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email-masked] | Coudersport PA 16915 |   only  on  AXP |
       +------------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:30:36 -0800 (PST)

probably starting in a about a week... I'll make an announcemnet on the 
ietf list when they're all up, but before them you can visit 
videolab.uoregon.edu...

joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   [email-masked]    
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in 
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, 
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788

---

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:57:56 -0500 (EST)

Hello Joel ,  Thank You .  But ,  I have already looked there
	under some of the obvious places .  Has the url changed ?
	Or has it just been put there ?  Tia ,  JimL