Subject: historical NIC activities report

From: Chip Rosenthal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:24:19 -0600

My enfeebled brain vaguely recalls at one time there were periodic
reports (quarterly?) posted here that summarized Internet activity,
including domain processing operations by the NIC.

Am I remembering that correctly?  If so, does anybody know where I
might locate those data (circa 1990)?

Alternately, does anybody know where I might otherwise find that
sort of info?  TIA

-- 
Chip Rosenthal * http://www.unicom.com/ * <[email-masked]>
They're after my domain! * http://save.unicom.com/

---

From: "Timothy J. Salo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:23:00 -0600 (CST)

> Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:24:19 -0600
> From: Chip Rosenthal <[email-masked]>
> Subject: historical NIC activities report
> 
> 	[...]

You might be thinking of the Internet Monthly Report, which is
archived at:

	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/imr/

-tjs

(I know there was something to be said for never throwing anything away...)

---

From: Chip Rosenthal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:43:58 -0600

> might locate those data (circa 1990)?

I found what I was looking for at <http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/imr/>.
Unfortunately, it didn't have the information I'm seeking.

Does anybody know if NIC.DDN.MIL published any sort of periodic
report or statistics back ~1990?