Subject: 9/8...Who Gets Voted Off the Island ?....Can Software Decide ?

From: "Jim Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:07:00 -0500

9/8...Who Gets Voted Off the Island ?....Can Software Decide ?

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
009/8           IBM                                     Aug 92
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
0:72 RIGHTS
0:73 ARCH
0:74 DYNAMITE
0:75 TRIBE
0:76 BURNT..........*** The Weakest Link ***
0:77 ISTANBUL
0:78 RIGHT
0:79 UNION
============================
http://root-dns.org/vuedig/vuedig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=rights
http://root-dns.org/vuedig/vuedig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=arch
http://root-dns.org/vuedig/vuedig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=dynamite
http://root-dns.org/vuedig/vuedig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=tribe
http://root-dns.org/vuedig/vuedig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=burnt
http://root-dns.org/vuedig/vuedig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=istanbul
http://root-dns.org/vuedig/vuedig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=rights
http://root-dns.org/vuedig/vuedig_tld.php?record=NS&tld=union
============================
http://www.domainsurfer.com/ssearch.cgi?dom=-rights.com
192 matches for -RIGHTS
http://www.domainsurfer.com/ssearch.cgi?dom=-arch.com
507 matches for -ARCH
http://www.domainsurfer.com/ssearch.cgi?dom=-dynamite.com
28 matches for -DYNAMITE
http://www.domainsurfer.com/ssearch.cgi?dom=-tribe.com
140 matches for -TRIBE
http://www.domainsurfer.com/ssearch.cgi?dom=-burnt.com
1 matches for -BURNT
http://www.domainsurfer.com/ssearch.cgi?dom=-istanbul.com
92 matches for -ISTANBUL
http://www.domainsurfer.com/ssearch.cgi?dom=-right.com
311 matches for RIGHT
http://www.domainsurfer.com/ssearch.cgi?dom=-union.com
444 matches for UNION
===================================================