Subject: IESG Plenary issues by e-mail?

From: Charlie Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:18:31 -0800

Hello folks,

I think that the IESG should be willing to answer questions at the
plenary which are posed by e-mail.  Maybe not ALL of them :-)

I'll send one by e-mail just as a test case...

Regards,
Charlie P.

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:20:44 -0500

Hi,
I'm on the plane home... I was severely behind reading the IETF list before 
the plenary.

I did get a handwritten note saying "Charlie's email" during the plenary, 
but did not understand that it related to a mailed-in question.
Sorry!

               Harald

--On 21. november 2002 08:18 -0800 Charlie Perkins 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> -
> This message was passed through [email-masked], which
> is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed.
> Decisions on what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.
>
>