Subject: Re: mail headers for announce

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:20:27 -0800

Perry,

Wednesday, October 30, 2002, 1:38:54 PM, you wrote:
Perry> As I use Return-Path: headers to filter my mail, this has gotten
Perry> annoying, Yes, I can indeed kludge around it, but is there a
Perry> particular reason for this being done?

Using return-path is a bit like paying attention to what mailbox a postal
letter is dropped into.

looking for ietf-announce in the recipient list works better.

d/
-- 
 Dave Crocker  <mailto:[email-masked]>
 TribalWise <http://www.tribalwise.com>
 t +1.408.246.8253; f +1.408.850.1850

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:47:25 -0500

>Using return-path is a bit like paying attention to what mailbox a postal
Or perhaps what post offices it went through on the way.

-- 
/===============================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]                      |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centivinc.com                    |
|Centiv            |My opinions are my own.                     |
|===============================================================|
|If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well *dance*!|
\===============================================================/