Subject: Re: FW: Please recant or appologize to Jim Flemming

From: jfcm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:08:29 +0100

Are others receiveing mails twice on this list?

BTW I suggest you make some more home work on Jeff. As an IETF scientist. 
Assume what Jeff says is true and try to understand how that can be. The 
brain behind is  cute and consistent. He certainly enjoys the fun of the 
litterature and FAQs on him ... since he actually wrote/writes parts of it 
:-).
jfc

On 06:46 08/01/03, Joe Baptista said:
>On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Franck Martin wrote:
> > http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg01532.html
>
>The interesting thing about Jeff Williams is that he could be anyone.
>Maybe a soviet spy whos still out in the cold.  Or a U.S. government
>agent living in a missile sile somewhere in Kansas - or is that Texas.
>Who knows.  To date many members of the press have quoted Jeff
>extensively.  And I have yet to see any of those members of the press
>correct their copy when these claims that he is a fiction are made to
>them.  They check their fact - don't they?
>
>Obviously he must be for real - the press would not lead us astray
>claiming him to be a expert without verifiable proof.  Or would they?
>hmmm?
>
>The one thing I do know about Jeff Williams.  If he is a fiction - the man
>is abviously a genious having imposed himself far and wide fooling even
>the press showing us that reporters are fools to be had.  If he is for
>real - well the press already considers him an expert in the field so
>there's no contest there.
>
>cheers
>joe baptista
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>Version: 6.0.427 / Virus Database: 240 - Release Date: 06/12/02

---

From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:46:02 -0500 (EST)

> litterature and FAQs on him ... since he actually wrote/writes parts of it

i'm a fan.  someday i hope to meet jeff and maybe fly him down to my mars
retreat.  oops have i just said something incriminating ?

the real fools are the ones who write endless streams of devoted affection
to him.  he informed.  involved.  i've always considered him an evolved
intellectual life form - probably our first self made electronic citizen.

he certainly commands their attentions.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communications & Computing Facility
a division of The dot.GOD Registry, Limited

---

From: Ari Ollikainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:10:51 -0800

At 8:08 PM +0100 1/8/03, jfcm wrote:
>Content-Type: text/plain; x-avg-checked=avg-ok-36D36B12; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
>

	Apparently someone at SonomaDesigns hosted by sonic.net
	is reflecting ALL ietf list messages back to the list:

	[an excerpt from the header of the last message received]

X-From_: [email-masked]  Wed Jan  8 13:11:43 2003

 _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
 You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination is out of focus.	
						          -- Mark Twain.
 _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

       OLTECO                    Ari Ollikainen
       P.O. BOX 20088            Networking Architecture & Technology
       Stanford, CA              [email-masked]
       94309-0088                415.517.3519

---

From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:46:02 -0500 (EST)

Cheers
Joe Baptista

---

From: Ari Ollikainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:10:51 -0800

OLTECO                    Ari Ollikainen