Subject: FW: Please recant or appologize to Jim Flemming

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:52:42 +1200

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg01532.html

I think we close the thread here, but beware of scam artists that try to
change the Internet and the IETF by false claims, terrorist tactics and
highjacking good mailing lists like the IETF by subscribing IETF members to
their rants.

If only we could get all along....

---

From: jfcm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:08:29 +0100

Are others receiveing mails twice on this list?

BTW I suggest you make some more home work on Jeff. As an IETF scientist. 
Assume what Jeff says is true and try to understand how that can be. The 
brain behind is  cute and consistent. He certainly enjoys the fun of the 
litterature and FAQs on him ... since he actually wrote/writes parts of it 
:-).
jfc

On 06:46 08/01/03, Joe Baptista said:
>On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Franck Martin wrote:
>The interesting thing about Jeff Williams is that he could be anyone.
>Maybe a soviet spy whos still out in the cold.  Or a U.S. government
>agent living in a missile sile somewhere in Kansas - or is that Texas.
>Who knows.  To date many members of the press have quoted Jeff
>extensively.  And I have yet to see any of those members of the press
>correct their copy when these claims that he is a fiction are made to
>them.  They check their fact - don't they?
>
>Obviously he must be for real - the press would not lead us astray
>claiming him to be a expert without verifiable proof.  Or would they?
>hmmm?
>
>The one thing I do know about Jeff Williams.  If he is a fiction - the man
>is abviously a genious having imposed himself far and wide fooling even
>the press showing us that reporters are fools to be had.  If he is for
>real - well the press already considers him an expert in the field so
>there's no contest there.
>
>cheers
>joe baptista
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>Version: 6.0.427 / Virus Database: 240 - Release Date: 06/12/02

---

From: "Clint Chaplin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:48:40 -0800

I too have been receiving mails twice from this list.  The duplicate mails seem to be about ½ to 1 hour apart.

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

>>> jfcm <[email-masked]> 1/8/03 11:08:29 >>>