Subject: vote now...vote often

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 22:53:03 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------
5) Power Bracket Game: Who's the most powerful person in
    networking?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Decide in our2003 Power Bracket Game. We've used the results
from our annual Power CEO survey to come up with a list of 64
possible people. Start winnowing the field with today's
matchups: IAB Chair Leslie Daigle vs. Sprint CEO Bill Esrey and
Fidelity CIO Don Halle vs. SAP America President Bill
McDermott. We'll run two matchups every weekday until we get to
the semi-final round.

DocFinder: 3736
http://www.nwfusion.com/power/2002/bracket.html

-----------------

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

---

From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 04:21:16 -0500 (EST)

is vint cerf on the list?