Subject: November meeting overlaps with IEEE 802

From: Glenn Parsons <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 18:54:41 -0500

Folks,

I just noticed that the November meeting date appears to have firmed up to
November 9-14.
http://ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt

This conflicts with the IEEE 802 plenary.
http://ieee802.org/meeting/future_meetings.html

I think there are many people who would like to attend both.  Is there any
chance to shift the meeting at this point so as to not overlap with IEEE
802?

Cheers,
Glenn.

---

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:40:48 -0500

Hi Glenn,

Unfortunately we are unable to change the IETF dates at this time.

Marcia