Subject: IETF56: is Friday on the agenda?

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:59:24 +0200 (EET)

Hello,

When looking at IETF56 meeting dates, in particular I note that Friday is 
again included.

A lot of people are probably interested in what its status is intended to 
be when considering flights, like:

 1) use it fully
 2) use it, only morning sessions
 3) only use it if really necessary
 4) will not use it
 5) something else

What's the intent (of course, the final could change..)?  My guess would
be somewhere between 2)-3).

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:23:31 +0100

> be somewhere between 2)-3).

Use it, only morning sessions.

A bit fewer parallel sessions (4-5 rather than 7-8) than the rest of the 
week - another meeting is moving in.

                  Harald