Subject: FW: Please recant or appologize to Jim Flemming

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:52:42 +1200

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg01532.html

I think we close the thread here, but beware of scam artists that try to
change the Internet and the IETF by false claims, terrorist tactics and
highjacking good mailing lists like the IETF by subscribing IETF members to
their rants.

If only we could get all along....

---

From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 00:46:30 -0500 (EST)

> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg01532.html

The interesting thing about Jeff Williams is that he could be anyone.
Maybe a soviet spy whos still out in the cold.  Or a U.S. government
agent living in a missile sile somewhere in Kansas - or is that Texas.
Who knows.  To date many members of the press have quoted Jeff
extensively.  And I have yet to see any of those members of the press
correct their copy when these claims that he is a fiction are made to
them.  They check their fact - don't they?

Obviously he must be for real - the press would not lead us astray
claiming him to be a expert without verifiable proof.  Or would they?
hmmm?

The one thing I do know about Jeff Williams.  If he is a fiction - the man
is abviously a genious having imposed himself far and wide fooling even
the press showing us that reporters are fools to be had.  If he is for
real - well the press already considers him an expert in the field so
there's no contest there.

cheers
joe baptista

---

From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 00:46:30 -0500 (EST)

cheers
joe baptista