Subject: Old internet drafts archive

From: Gopal Ravindra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 00:46:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am looking for old IDs, from year ~1990 up. Public archives at watersprings and roxen have drafts from about 1996. Has anyone got older ones? Can anyone share?

Thanks. Gopal.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now

---

From: jfcm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:07:58 +0100

Hi,
I am looking for a simple, clear and didactic slide, showing the Internet 
Network worldwide architecture. This is to compare with OSI and Tymnet 
previous deployments, and document the basics, similarities, differences, 
transitions. Has someone such a slide or remember a particularly well done 
one, easy to understand by non technical decision makers? It does not need 
to be exhaustive, but understandable.
Deep thanks for your help.
jfc