Subject: Vienna IETF dates

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:28:36 -0800

The web page shows the dates for Vienna as "July 13-18, 2003
(tentative)".

When will the dates be firm, so that folks can commit to travel
arrangements?

d/
--
 Dave <mailto:[email-masked]>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <http://www.brandenburg.com>
 t +1.408.246.8253; f +1.408.850.1850

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:20:28 +0100

The dates have been fixed for some time; the contract was (finally!) signed 
last week, so the last vestiges of doubt should have disappeared now.

That said, the delay in getting the contract done was NOT something I find 
acceptable, and we'll certainly work on getting this done a GOOD bit 
earlier in the future.

November is already signed.

             Harald

--On lørdag, februar 15, 2003 09:28:36 -0800 Dave Crocker 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> This message was passed through [email-masked], which
> is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed. Decisions on
> what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.
>

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:52:24 -0800

Harald,

Tuesday, February 18, 2003, 4:20:28 AM, you wrote:
HTA> The dates have been fixed for some time; the contract was (finally!) signed
HTA> last week, so the last vestiges of doubt should have disappeared now.

excellent.  thanks.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:[email-masked]>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <http://www.brandenburg.com>
 t +1.408.246.8253; f +1.408.850.1850

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:06:18 -0800

>November is already signed.

And the same week as the IEEE 802 plenary  :(

Looks like the first IETF in N.A. that I will totally miss.

Of course I am missing most of the San Fran IETF as it falls over the 
holiday of Purim.

Sigh.