Subject: NIST/T1X1 Sync Workshop for 2003

From: Marc Weiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:11:07 -0700

Greetings.
We would like to announce the:

2003 NIST-T1X1 WORKSHOP ON SYNCHRONIZATION IN TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Noon March 18 - Noon March 20, 2003

The brochure is available from the t1 web site:
http://www.t1.org/
You may also go to the NIST the web site for more information, including 
on-line registration:
http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/seminars/t1x1.html

This is the 11th year for this Workshop, the 5th annual in collaboration 
between NIST and T1X1.  This NIST Time and Frequency Division is again 
working with T1X1 personnel and industry experts to put the Workshop 
together this year.  It is a balance between training and exploring new 
questions in Telecom Sync issues.

The Workshop will be focused and more concise this year, as it was last 
year, than previous Workshops.  We hope to make travel more convenient by 
going from noon on Tuesday to noon on Thursday, the equivalent of  2 days 
of lectures.

We will hold the meetings for the workshop at our NIST facilities, though 
the evening reception will be at the Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield, 
Colorado, about 10 miles SE of NIST in Boulder.

For questions about registration, please contact:
Wendy Ortega <[email-masked]>

For technical questions about the workshop, please contact:
Marc Weiss <[email-masked]>

Thank you,
Marc Weiss

____________________________________________________________________
Marc A. Weiss, Ph.D.                                    Phone:  303/497-3261
NIST Time and Frequency Division                FAX:    303/497-6461
MS 847.5, 325 Broadway
Boulder, CO  80305-3328
____________________________________________________________________