Subject: mid-Atlantic group for Internet craft

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 05:20:51 -0500

After running into each other in airports and congregating in hotels
and conference centers across this planet, some of us in the
mid-Atlantic area of the US have decided that it is not only
possible but likely even useful to meet locally from time to time.
The purpose would be to swap technical opinions and engage in
networking (the social kind).

If you are interested, we have a webpage with more details:
http://ecotroph.net/magic/

-andy

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:35:05 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Andrew Newton wrote:

> mid-Atlantic area of the US

The UK? Ireland? Airstrip One?

L.

> have decided that it is not only

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><[email-masked]>