Subject: Announcing Availability of free Cook Report back Issues

From: Gordon Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:57:22 -0400

Well over a year ago someone on Nanog asked me why I didn't give away 
back issues.  I said I planned to give them away at the Creative 
Commons web site.  I sent a bunch to them on  a CD rom but as far as 
I know nothing happened.

OK - The wait is over and more than 10 years of back issues are now 
available at no cost.  Two from just over a year ago instantaneously. 
The rest by registration or on a CD from Cafe Press.

At http://cookreport.com/  you will find pointers to the following changes.

1. COOK Report Back issues available three different ways.

(a) You can down load past issues from April 1992 through June July 
2002 by registering and having me assign a username and password. 
(b)  The issues of April - May and June July 2002 are instantly down 
loadable without registration  via 2 links at the top of the home 
page. (c) Back issues on a cd rom including the august october 2002 
issue not available on the website  are also available at 
http://www.cafeshops.com/cookreportinter.6936314

2. There are also some very nice endorsements.

3. There are two small forums.... one where you can make comments and 
a second one way mail list from me that you can sign up for.  In the 
next 30 days I may install an actual blog - namely 

  Greymatter http://noahgrey.com/greysoft/

I would welcome comments on what folk find. 

-- 
=============================================================
The COOK Report on Internet, 431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA
609 882-2572 (PSTN) 703 738-6031 (Vonage)  17318 (FWD) [email-masked] 
Subscription info & prices at 
http://cookreport.com/subscriptions.shtml    Fiber &
Wireless as First Mile Technology - Fiber Business Models & Architecture, July-
September 2003,  130 pages available at  http://cookreport.com/12.04-06.shtml
=============================================================