Subject: IPv6 WG chair needed

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:44:28 -0400

I posted the following on the ipv6 list, but it was pointed out that
folks not following the WG so closely might have some good
input.

Thomas
------- Forwarded Message

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:51:54 -0400
Subject: IPv6 WG management update

As many of you know, Margaret Wasserman was named the new co-AD for
the Internet Area in Vienna. As a result, she will be stepping down as
co-chair for the IPv6 WG once a new co-chair has been found. As part
of that process, we'd welcome nominations (self or of someone else)
for the co-chair position.

Also, although I am currently the Area Advisor for the IPv6 WG, the
plan is that Margaret will take over that role once a new co-chair is
in place.

Thomas
------- End of Forwarded Message