Subject: About intrusion detection

From: Meng Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:23:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

  Anyone can provide useful info such as URLs on intrusion detection?
Is there any definition/description or summary on different kinds of
intrusions?

  Thanks.
meng

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:20:26 -0700

you might want to investigate the IDWG working group, which has been 
working on standardizing exchange formats for intrusion detection reports.

              Harald

--On 3. oktober 2003 00:23 -0400 Meng Wang <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> This message was passed through [email-masked], which
> is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed. Decisions on
> what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.
>
>