Subject: mailman switchover: password unknown

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:07:11 +0900

ipv6 and other wg mailing list have switched over to mailman, which
	is good.  however, i don't remember being informed of password to
	be used to control my mailman settings.  am i missing something?

itojun

---

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:18:25 -0800

In many cases, the new temporary password is the email address you are
subscribed to. Not guaranteed to work, but worth a shot.

Michel.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 11:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: mailman switchover: password unknown

	ipv6 and other wg mailing list have switched over to mailman,
which
	is good.  however, i don't remember being informed of password
to
	be used to control my mailman settings.  am i missing something?

itojun