Subject: Slides for Wednesday's plenary available

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:31:29 -0600

A good deal of the slideware material for Wednesday's plenary is now 
available from the following URL:

<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/nov2003-minneapolis/>

This includes an overview of the report from the Advisory Committee about 
IETF organization, and the presentations from the IESG about proposals for 
changes to the IETF processes to solve some of the problems identified by 
the problem-statement WG's output.

We apologize for publishing this information so late, but can only plead 
lateness in getting to this point - we've been literally working on this 
right up to the last minute!

Comments are welcome, of course - the Wednesday plenary will be mostly 
devoted to presenting the proposals, and mostly addressing questions that 
have to do with clarifying what's being intended - on Thursday, the 
proposals - and what else we need to do - is, of course, going to be a main 
topic in the open IESG and IAB sessions.

Welcome to the plenaries!

                     Harald Alvestrand