Subject: Hand drumming before tonight's plenary

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:50:51 -0600

If you'd like to drum for a bit before we get started, I'm planning to
arrive about half an hour early and drum quietly - see you near Salon
D at 7:00 PM...

Spencer

("drumming is a healing thing, in many cultures")

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:15:06 +0200 (EET)

> ("drumming is a healing thing, in many cultures")

Isn't it after the plenary when we'll need the healing?

;-)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:24:12 -0600

I'll be happy if we don't have to do it again in mid-plenary!

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:33:52 -0500

>Isn't it after the plenary when we'll need the healing?
Depending on people's skill level, it could be after the drumming.  ;-)

-- 
/================================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]                         |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                       |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                      |
|================================================================|
|A successful tool is one that was used to do something undreamed|
|of by its author.                                               |
\================================================================/

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:36:26 -0500

> arrive about half an hour early and drum quietly - see you near Salon

I find myself wondering if drumming could become as much of a tradition 
at IETF as Nuclear War...