Subject: Palm version of schedule

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 09:41:53 -0800

Has anyone out there worked out how to get the IETF schedule
into your Palm in some fashion more convenient than just
typing it in?

Thanks,
-Ekr

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:44:03 +0000

Could you just use AvantGo, point at the main agenda page and just request
info 1(?) deep (so you also pick up the individual wg agendas?).  Haven't
done it for a year or so, but I recall it worked OK.

tim

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:49:45 -0500

> into your Palm in some fashion more convenient than just

I've been using AvantGo, but there are various pieces of freeware
and shareware that can convert text into DOC format, as well.
For example, I've used Qex to convert internet drafts into DOC format
for reading on planes, etc., but an advantage of using AvantGo
for the agenda is that it retains links to a depth you specify,
so you can get the wg agendas automagically loaded and linked
to (the links to wg charters this time are undoubtedly
disadvantageous for this kind of thing).

Melinda

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:19:06 +0100

> into your Palm in some fashion more convenient than just

I see lots of people use Macs, so an iCal shared calendar would be 
useful too. I typed in around 30 of the nearly 110 sessions, I imagine 
many people have been / will be doing the same.

And the good part is that you should be able to sync an iCal calendar 
to a Palm...