Subject: Re: More frustrating that not having [ietf] (Fw: Undelivered MailReturned to Sender)

From: "Clint Chaplin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:32:55 -0800

Not an option; I can't even get POP3 access to the email server....

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin

>>> Ari Ollikainen <[email-masked]> 12/17/03 08:36:15 >>>
At 10:16 AM -0500 12/17/03, Gordon Cook wrote:
>I share your frustration.   Yes this is another casualty of the spam
wars.  This is my isp...not me.  Bankrupt in june these folk added every
ip block that they could find on every spam black hole list to their
null routing tables and in short order place in japan, nepal, new
zealand and mexico could no longer reach me.  I have an alternate email
that dot forwards on my home pages and by january 1 i hope to have moved
completely...web and email service, to a different ISP.

	While you're at it, get a mail client that can filter incoming
	email and learn how to set up the filters...so that this silly
	thread can die.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
 You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination is out of
focus.	
						          -- Mark
Twain.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

________________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for computer viruses.