Subject: An apology of sorts

From: [email-masked] (Dan Kolis)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:20:25 -0500

Hi

One paragraph to apologize about being aggressive about the ITU. So much
comes out of them as a group that is nessessary and excellent, I'm sorry to
be critical of their proposed increased role in internet. Stuff like AC-3
sound, the WARC process, is good work. Its not the people that slow it all
down and so it, its the process of just too much decision making my
concensus. Did you ever heard why ATM got 53? is it? byte cells? They just
averaged a bunch of competing propopsals. Too much concensus makes things
less functional. the RFC etc process is odd but seems to do the job.

---

From: "Tomson Eric \(Yahoo.fr\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 01:02:05 +0100

Almost perfect : they averaged the US and the EU propositions (32 and 64
bytes) for the data => 48 bytes, and then added 5 bytes for the header => 48
+ 5 = 53 bytes.

E.T.

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
=>Behalf Of Dan Kolis
=>Sent: jeudi 4 décembre 2003 14:20
=>To: [email-masked]
=>Subject: An apology of sorts
=>
=>
=>Hi
=>
Did you ever heard why ATM got 53? is 
=>it? byte cells? They just averaged a bunch of competing 
=>propopsals.