Subject: Dec03: Update on administration restructuring

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:48:46 -0500

In following up the discussion of the IAB Advisory Committee
output, on December 1:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg27463.html

I noted that I would endeavour to post monthly updates on progress,
around mid-month.  It's only been 2 weeks, but I thought it
was important to get the update process rolling.

There have been a few comments on the AdvComm document itself,
draft-iab-advcomm-00.txt, but it seems largely ready to consider
finished.  We're going through it to check for final consistency
and editorial fixes, with a view to having a new version out
shortly.

In terms of follow-on, Harald and I have started to have more
formative discussions --  we've met with folks from ISOC and
from CNRI to begin the discussions of what we might do, moving
forward, to address the concerns laid out in the AdvComm document.
There's nothing conclusive to report there, yet.

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Reality:
     Yours to discover."
                                -- ThinkingCat
Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------