Subject: Re: hish email

From: Mark Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:03:28 +1030

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:28:46 -0500
"Peter Hunter" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi...
> 
>  
> 
> Congratulations on your perspicacity. I too was suspicious of
> this VISA email and immediately went phishing on Google until I
> saw your email. There must be thousands who were taken in by
> this despicable ruse.
> 
>

Thanks, although I had to look up "perspicacity" :-), which,
according to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary, means 

"the ability to understand things quickly and make accurate
judgments"

Regards,
Mark.

> Pete Hunter