Subject: Current plan for IETF-60

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

Broadcasting for IETF-60 has some substantial changes from previous
meetings.

Coverage has been expanded from 2 to 4 rooms (meeting wise the are 6-7
rooms in use at all times during the day), as soon as we have a final
schedule we'll know which ones they are...

The two new rooms as well as the traditional multicast rooms will be
served with a new unicast mp3 audio stream. The audio will be reflected
off a Quicktime darwin streaming-server located at the University of
Orego.

More information is available from our IETF 60 broadcast page located 
here:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf60.html

so, to recap sources from IETF 60 should be:

Channel-1
 	h.261/pcm - multicast
 	mpeg-1 - multicast
 	mp3 - unicast
Chanel-2
         h.261/pcm - multicast
         mpeg-1 - multicast
 	mp3 - unicast
Channel-3
 	mp3 - unicast
Channel-4
 	mp3 - unicast

In terms of archiving, mpeg-1 and mp3 audio recording should become
available shortly after the completion of a given day on an ftp server
local to the IETF, as well as from the UO as has been typical for the
last couple of meetings.

Regards
joelja

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email-masked]
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf