Subject: ical version of the IETF-60 agenda

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:53:23 +0200

Hi,

FYI, I've again made ical versions of the agenda available at

	webcal://icalx.com/public/larse/IETF-60.ics
	webcal://icalx.com/public/larse/IETF-60-TZ.ics

The first one (IETF-60.ics) has all events without a timezone, the 
second one (IETF-60-TZ.ics) has them all tagged with the US/Pacific 
timezone.

Apple users can click on the links and subscribe. This may work for 
Mozilla users as well. Replace "webcal://" with "http://" to download 
instead of subscribing.

Lars

PS: A perl script periodically updates the ical version based on the 
ASCII agenda at 
http://ietf.org/meetings/[email-masked]. No 
guarantees for accuracy!
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf