Subject: Re: Tour of US Capitol

From: Gene Gaines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:34:09 -0700 (PDT)

For anyone whose email request for the Capitol tour during IETF61
bounced, please send again.  

My email account was out service for about 12 hours, during which 
emails bounced.  Sorry.  Back in service now.  

If further email trouble (unlikely), send to my wife's email account:  
[email-masked]

Nathaniel, 

I'll take your email below as a request to join the tour.  Consider
yourself signed up.

Here is the status.

We expect that some time today (Friday) a revised IETF61 session
schedule will be issued.  When the new schedule is available, I'll
send you an email asking you to indicate which day(s) are best
for you to take the tour.  We are trying to interfere as little as
possible with IETF sessions.

Apologize for bounce problem.

Gene Gaines
[email-masked]
+1 703-433-2081

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathaniel Borenstein <[email-masked]>
Sent: Oct 29, 2004 7:17 AM
To: IETF General Discussion Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Subject: Tour of US Capitol

Am I the only one who tried (more than once!) to respond to the 
capitol-tour offer, but got a bounce from all my attempts?

If the right people are reading this -- yes, I'd love a tour!

Sorry to send this to the list, but it appears that the tour offer is 
unreply-able otherwise.  -- Nathaniel

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: shogunx <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:19:38 -0400 (EDT)

Count me in on that tour also.

> [email-masked]

sleekfreak pirate broadcast
http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/