Subject: Re: Re: Question [Authorize]

From: James Messer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 03:39:58 -0700

Hi,

You just sent an email to my Mailblocks spam-free email service. (If you didnt
recently send a message to me, please see the Note below*.)

Because this is the first time you have sent to this email account, please 
confirm yourself so you'll be recognized when you send to me in the future. 
It's simple. To prove your message comes from a human and not a computer, go to:
http://app4.mailblocks.com/confirm2.aspx?ck=DGphbWVzX21lc3Nlcg5tYWlsYmxvY2tzLmNvbQ1pZXRmQGlldGYub3JnZz-iNw**&a=1 

This is the email message you have sent that is in my Pending folder waiting 
for your quick authentication:

Subject: Re: Question
Sent: Oct 2, 3:39 AM

If you have not confirmed within several days, your message will automatically
be deleted.

*Note: If you did not send the above message to me, and you would like to
report this email as unwanted, please notify Mailblocks by going to:
http://app4.mailblocks.com/didnotsend.aspx?ck=DGphbWVzX21lc3Nlcg5tYWlsYmxvY2tzLmNvbQ1pZXRmQGlldGYub3JnZz-iNw**&a=1 
We will ensure that you do not receive any further notification regarding the
above message.  Mailblocks investigates all reports made using this link.

-----
Email for Humans... Mailblocks
Try Mailblocks web-based personal email -- faster, cleaner interface, more 
storage, bigger attachments, and 100% spam-free.  http://about.mailblocks.com/?src=emailauthorize  

(c) 2003-2004 Mailblocks Inc.  All rights reserved.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf