Subject: Updated Scenario O-based BCP: draft-wasserman-iasa-bcp-01.txt

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:19:59 -0400

Hi All,

Early feedback on the "Scenario O"-based BCP proposal indicates that
we missed the mark in a few of the edits we made to address feedback
from the community.  So, we are posting a new version today
(draft-wasserman-iasa-bcp-01.txt) that contains the following changes:

- Adjusted the description of the IAD role and reporting structure to
   make it clear that the IAD is expected to serve as executive-level
   management for IASA, with only high-level direction (not day-to-day
   management) from the IAOC.

- Removed some troublesome wording regarding termination of the IAD by
   the ISOC President/CEO.

- Moved the initial IAOC selection into a separate section and added
   some text describing how/when the initial IAOC will be seated.

- Added the concept of IAD committees, largely taken from Leslie
   Daigle's original AdminRest proposal.

- Performed some general text editing and clean-up.

The new draft has been submitted and should be available in the I-D
archive shortly.  In the meantime, you can find an HTML version of the
latest draft and other information about the AdminRest process through
the IETF AdminRest Home Page at: http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/adminrest.

Margaret
(for Margaret and Leslie)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf