Subject: Whilst we're on the subject of IPR (as usual)

From: "Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 02:13:17 +0100

Hi Folks,
   In the process of submitting I-Ds to the new improved specs, I had
reason to look at (and cut-and-paste from) the fine I-D guidelines 
document.

I also tried out the XML2RFC 1.26 web service, and can attest that it 
adds no pain over
and above that intrinsic in the use of XML (i.e. level 1-9, depending 
on your orientation).

However, I note that the "Warranty" Disclaimer is labelled as a 
"Disclaimer of Validity".
Is there a particular reason why this isn't labelled as a "Disclaimer 
of Warranty"?
"Validity" seems to be mentioned in the IPR statement, but not in the 
Warranty bit.

all the best,
   Lawrence

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf