Subject: IETF 2004/05 NomCom Volunteers

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:38:02 -0600

The final list of 2004/05 NomCom volunteers is available
here:

http://www.ietf.org/nomcom/msg10.06.04.txt

If you've volunteered and don't see your name on the list
please contact me ASAP.  If your name is flagged on the
list you still need to be confirmed as eligible (I'm in the
process of doing this and it's almost complete, only 4 names
remain that need to be confirmed -- no need to contact
me).

Once all volunteers have been confirmed I'll remove the
flags, but this is the final list of volunteers, assuming
none of the flagged names need to be removed.

We will then run the selection process and announce results
the week of October 11, 2004. Ten (10) NomCom voting
members will be chosen from the pool of volunteers according
to the procedures described in RFC 2777 "Publicly Verifiable
Nomcom Random Selection". The source of randomness will be
based on the number of shares traded in the 12 stocks
listed below.

The official shares traded numbers (denoted in 000s) will be
drawn from the October 13, 2004 Wall Street Journal which
reports the sales figures from the previous trading day - October
12, 2004. If trading in any of the shares is suspended, then
the shares traded will be assumed to be 0.

Thanks to all those who volunteered!

-danny

STOCKS USED IN THE NOMCOM SELECTION PROCESS

Cisco Systems (CSCO)
Google (GOOG)
Gymboree (GYMB)
Harley-Davidson (HDI)
Juniper Networks (JNPR)
Microsoft Corp (MSFT)
The New York Times (NYT)
Nokia (NOK)
Nortel Networks (NT)
Qwest Communications International (Q)
Symantec (SYMC)
Yahoo! (YHOO)

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf