Subject: NSA Crypto Museum?

From: Hadmut Danisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:45:52 +0200

Hi,

will anyone be visiting the NSA crypto museum?

regards
Hadmut

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Ben Crosby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:26:02 -0500

All,

Alcatel is pleased to announce that registrations for the social event will
be announced shortly:

To be fair to both sides of the pond, given the recent controversy over all
things North-America centric, I will post here at midnight central time
(outside normal business hours for both the USA and Europe) the link for
registrations.

Venue: The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
The Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum has opened a new
museum for the display and preservation of its historic aviation and space
artifacts collection.

Alcatel is delighted to offer a limited number of IETF attendees an
exclusive
Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center experience. The evening begins with dinner at
7:30 p.m. This is followed by exclusive access to the center.

There is plenty of information on what the social event is, so I won't post
it all here. I did note that people are beginning to make plans, so make
sure
you check it out if you're interested. 

Space is limited to 350 people.

Many thanks,
Ben.
  
- --
Chief Solutions Architect
Alcatel North America

---

From: Dave Aronson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:24:39 -0400

"Ben Crosby" <[email-masked]> wrote:

 > an exclusive Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center experience.

Oooh BABY!  Anybody geek enough to be on this list, is probably geek 
enough to love that display of high-tech machinery, even if not an 
aviation nut.  See http://www.speakeasy.org/~davearonson/udvar-hazy/ for 
some pix.  (Yes, I took them, except the big ones by my little nephew.  
Visited three times within a month of it opening....)

-Dave

(Hmmmm.  "Baby", "love", and a URL, not to mention "big ones".  Betcha 
lotsa folks' spam filters stop this....)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:03:02 -0400 (EDT)

For people's information, that the National Cryptologic Museum,

 	http://www.nsa.gov/museum/index.cfm

Thanks,
Donald
======================================================================
  Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
  155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-786-7554(w)
  Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Hadmut Danisch wrote:

> Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:45:52 +0200
> From: Hadmut Danisch <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: NSA Crypto Museum?
> 
> Hi,
>