Subject: unsubscriber

From: JohneyPen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:24:47 +0800

unsubscriber

***************************************************************************************
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
***************************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "G.V.Raju" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:27:52 +0530 (IST)

Please unsubscribe me....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become 
your actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch your 
habits; they become your character. Watch your character for it will 
become your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:18:37 +0200

Please,

If you have managed to subscribe to the list one could hope that people 
know how to unsubscribe. No mailing list that I know of perform 
unsubscribe operation by sending a mail to the complete list. Such mails 
only irritates other people on the list.

The easiest way of unsubscribing is to go the the mailing lists web page:
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

Enter your email address in the field next to the button labeled: 
"Unsubscribe or edit options", press it.

The unsubscription information is actually present in every mail you 
receive from a mailman list. If you check the mail headers you will find 
the following header:
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>

You also receive a link for option changing and unsubscription in the 
monthly reminder.

Best Regard

Magnus Westerlund

G.V.Raju wrote:
> Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they 
> become your actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch 
> your habits; they become your character. Watch your character for it 
> will become your destiny.
> - Frank Outlaw
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]