Subject: RE: Transportation to/from airport

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:01:28 -0700

Both Orly and CDG airports are serviced by RER B (blue on the map). From
Orly you have to take the monorail to get to the Antony station; CDG has
direct service.

When in RER B, exit the train at Chatelet-Les Halles (some RER trains do
not stop at every station but all trains will stop there).

At Chatelet-Les Halles connect to RER A direction Cergy - Poissy -
Saint-Germain en Laye (red on the map, going west).

Exit RER A at the Charles de Gaulle Etoile station (do not confuse with
Charles de Gaulle airport). It's the second stop from Chatelet-Les
Halles.

At Etoile connect to Metro line 1 direction La Defense (yellow on the
map).

Exit Metro Line 1 at Porte Maillot. It's the second stop from Etoile.

As an alternative note that you can connect to Metro line 1 at
Chatelet-Les Halles directly from RER B, but the connection tunnel is
1/2 mile long and 1 mile when you're in a rush :-) and there are 9
stops.

Michel.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:49:22 +0200

Thanks Michel.

 From personal experience, I prefer the Air France bus line 2,
which runs every 15 minutes and it will take you directly to
Porte Maillot where the congress center is.

http://tinyurl.com/atedq (below the RoissyBus information)

    Brian