Subject: IAOC office hours in Paris

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

IETF 63 Attendees:

The members of the IAOC will be holding regular office hours at the IETF
meeting in Paris. Members will be available between 3:45PM and 4:45PM on
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (August 2-4) in room 325M on the third
floor mezzanine above Hall Bordeaux. For a plan of the third floor see:
http://www.palaisdescongres-paris.com/organiser/espace/pdf/FICHE9.pdf.

Minutes of recent IAOC calls as well as monthly reports can be viewed at
our web site: http://koi.uoregon.edu/~iaoc/. Please drop by and share
any comments or questions you may have about our work.

See you in Paris!

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf