Subject: Feedback on <draft-hutzler-spamops-04>

From: Greg Connor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:08:14 -0700

I am an email system administrator at Silicon Graphics, Inc.  In my role as 
email system administrator, I am one of about four people at my company who 
spends a large amount of time keeping email systems running and fighting 
spam, viruses and other email abuse.  Before coming to SGI 15 months ago, I 
performed a similar role at AltaVista for about 4 years.

I have reviewed the draft <draft-hutzler-spamops-04>.  I am very pleased to 
see it on track to be a BCP document.

The most notable thing this draft does for system operators such as myself 
is that it clarifies much of what was vague or weakly enforces by rfc2476.

Please consider the spamops draft for status as a BCP.

Thanks for your time.

--
Greg Connor <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf