Subject: draft-klensin-stds-review-panel-00.txt

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:55:28 -0500

I have been waiting for a proposal like this one (available from 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-stds-review-panel-00.txt) 
since the SIRS experiment in 2003. But, before I start commenting ...

Would this draft be in scope for Newtrk, or is it IETF Discussion 
material?

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:15:49 +0200

Spencer Dawkins wrote:
> Would this draft be in scope for Newtrk, or is it IETF Discussion material?

It's not within the newtrk charter as I read it. Whether it should be discussed
here or in a smaller group is something we need to discuss ;-) Seriously,
it's something I want to touch on in the Wednesday plenary.

    Brian