Subject: Streaming efforts for IETF64

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:35:08 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

The IETF 64 audio-streaming webpage is starting to go up here:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

As per the last two meetings a more detailed schedule will become 
available as the meeting approaches.

I would invite any feedback or suggestions be sent to myself, or 
[email-masked].

Some notes for attendees to the IETF meeting.

It is our intention to again run a local streaming server to provide 
attendees access to meetings they aren't presently in.

All 8 parallel rooms are being recorded. Using the provided microphones 
will vastly assist the remote participants follow the working group 
meetings, and increase the utility of recordings.

regards
joelja

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email-masked]
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf