Subject: Re: 64th IETF Agenda

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:29:35 -0500

Previous IETFs, up to IETF 63, had both HTML and text versions of the 
agenda online, and using the HTML version, one could just click on 
links to get both the WG charter and the WG meeting agenda.  This 
meeting, you need three different browser windows open if you want 
the agenda, WG charters, and WG meeting agendas.  See 
http://www.ietf.org/PASTMEETINGS/agenda_63.html as an example.  Could 
we get this back for IETF 64?

Thanks,
Andy

-----------

At 10/17/2005 19:27 -0400, IETF Agenda wrote:
>Based on additional information we have just received, we need to rearrange
>sessions and therefore will be unable to post the final agenda today as
>indicated in Important Meeting Dates, we hope to have the final 
>agenda posted no
>later than Thursday, October 20, 2005.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>IETF-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:59:41 +0100

Hi Andy,

> we get this back for IETF 64?

I think having an agenda page with html links is terribly useful, and
I'm sure the secretariat will provide one once the agenda is considered
stable.

Till then the html-ized version of the text agenda which is available
at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/64 should hopefully provide what you're
looking for.  It is automatically updated from the text agenda, and when
new WG agendas come online they are also html-ized and linked in.

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:23:11 -0500

Henrik,

Thanks!  This should probably have been better publicized if you're 
not on the tools list.  I sent my email because on previous meetings 
the HTML agenda was always there, not just in the last week leading 
up to the meeting (or during the meeting itself), and I wanted to see 
one for this meeting as well.

Cheers,
Andy

------------

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:46:09 +0100

on 2005-10-30 21:23 Andrew G. Malis said the following:
> not on the tools list.

Yes, I guess so.  Well, now it should be better known to people on this
list, thanks to you bringing the issue up :-)

> I sent my email because on previous meetings 

Understood.  There are certain benefits to HTML which plain text doesn't
give you ;-)

	Henrik