Subject: TechSpec BoF

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:32:53 -0400

FYI, I've updated the TechSpec BoF agenda to include
the pointer to the mailing list to discuss the
draft:

Mailing list
	[email-masked]
	https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/techspec

Draft
	draft-mankin-pub-req-00.txt (to be updated before
	Vancouver, based on input received so far)

"
BoF:  TechSpec -- Requirements for IETF Technical Specification Publication

Chair:  Leslie Daigle
Mailing list:  [email-masked]

The work of the IETF is to discuss, develop and disseminate
technical specifications to support the Internet's operation.
An important output of the IETF, then, is published technical
specifications. As the IETF progresses, documentation and review
of its requirements for the process and structure of technical
specification publication is important in order to ensure continued
support for the IETF's work."

See the rest at:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/techspec.txt

Leslie.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf