Subject: IEEE Internet Award

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 07:52:19 -0700

A committee is accepting nominations for the IEEE Internet Award. It  
may be presented annually to an individual or team of up to three for  
exceptional contributions to the advancement of Internet technology  
for network architecture, mobility and/or end-use applications.
In the evaluation process, the following criteria are considered:  
Innovation, leadership in the field, contributions to open system,  
specification, honors or other achievements and the quality of the  
nomination.

The URL for the award and nomination form is http://www.ieee.org/ 
portal/site/mainsite/menuitem.818c0c39e85ef176fb2275875bac26c8/ 
index.jsp?&pName=corp_level1&path=about/awards/ 
sums&file=internet.xml&xsl=generic.xsl

Please submit nominations.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf