Subject: IETF Budget FY06 #2

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:53:59 -0500

The link previously sent was incorrect.  The correct link is below.

A brief overview of the IETF FY06 budget of $3.8 million will be 
presented at the Wednesday Plenary.

Those interested in more detail, rationale, history and assumptions may 
find them at the following IAOC link:
http://koi.uoregon.edu/~iaoc/

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:56:48 -0800

Hi Ray,

In my opinion, it will make sense to make the difference on the fees between
the pre-registration and the on-site/late registration much bigger. I will
say double or almost. Not sure how will affect that to the income (not sure
how many people usually is late on this), but definitively is clear that
irregardless of that, those that plan ahead should have much more
³compensation² and I think 150 USD is not so much.

One request. Please make sure that we get invoices instead of receipts. I
don¹t know in other countries, but in my case, a receipt not showing an
*invoice number* (and literally using that text), usually is not accepted by
auditors, and consequently end-up paying from our own pocket instead of the
company budget.

It will be easy to use probably the same numbering as is being used today
for the receipt (this depends on the regulations of the country who delivers
the invoice, of course).

Regards,
Jordi

De: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Responder a: <[email-masked]>
Fecha: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:53:59 -0500
Para: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Asunto: IETF Budget FY06 #2

A brief overview of the IETF FY06 budget of $3.8 million will be presented
at the Wednesday Plenary.

Those interested in more detail, rationale, history and assumptions may find
them at the following IAOC link:
http://koi.uoregon.edu/~iaoc/

Ray Pelletier 

************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Information available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.