Subject: Streaming efforts for IETF64 redux

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:57:27 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

The IETF 64 audio-streaming webpage is available here:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

The detailed schedule is now available. It is still subject to 
change. Streaming Begins at 0800 PST (UTC/GMT -7) Monday November 7th.

I would invite any feedback or suggestions be sent to myself, or 
[email-masked].

Some notes for attendees to the IETF meeting.

It is our intention to again run a local streaming server to provide attendees 
access to meetings they aren't presently in.

All 8 parallel rooms are being recorded. Using the provided microphones will 
vastly assist the remote participants follow the working group meetings, and 
increase the utility of recordings.

regards
joelja

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email-masked]
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:36:07 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Meetings begin on one hour. The IETF 64 audio-streaming webpage is 
available here:

The detailed schedule is now available. It is still subject to change. 
Streaming Begins at 0800 PST (UTC/GMT -7) Monday November 7th.

As per usual issues we have noted with the streams or interuptions will be 
noted on the webpage below the schedule.

It is our intention to again run a local streaming server to provide 
attendees access to meetings they aren't presently in.

regards
joelja

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:42:47 -0800

> Streaming Begins at 0800 PST (UTC/GMT -7) Monday November 7th.

Nit: PST is UTC+8, not UTC+7.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California, USA
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:42:47 -0800