Subject: 3xx for Re-Invite

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:02:03 +0530

Hi All,
I would like to know if its correct to send a 3xx response for a re-Invite.
If so, then what could be the possible scenarios ?
Also refer following link : (which says 3xx to re - INVITE is allowed. IETF
meeting 52)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf52/slides/pres-jdrosen-sip-new-bis-ietf52.ppt

Rgds,
Shweta.
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software Systems
Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this
message in  error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for loss or
damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf