Subject: a msg to someone who may not see it

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:24:04 -0800

starting Thursday 3PM I stopped receiving messages from all ietf- 
related mailing list.  Turned out this was a result of  
megatron.ietf.org getting on spamcop's black list.  I doubt our dept  
is the only place using spamcop's black list, wonder who else may be  
missing email without knowing it.

Lixia

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:19:40 +0100

Lixia Zhang wrote:

> this was a result of megatron.ietf.org getting on spamcop's
> black list.

It's not listed at the moment, `rxwhois -i megatron.ietf.org`
| rxwhois 132.151.6.71
| 132.151.6.71 not found on 11 DNSBLs

http://www.senderbase.org/?searchBy=ipaddress&sb=1&searchString=132.151.6.71
and <http://rbls.org/?q=132.151.6.71> confirm that.  Bye, Frank