Subject: Jonathan Rosenberg not re-upping for IAB

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:54:20 -0500

Following Patrik's lead, I wanted to let the IETF community know that I 
am not planning to re-up for IAB either. I've enjoyed my 2 years on the 
IAB, but my day job is making it increasingly difficult for me to 
dedicate the time IAB deserves.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf