Subject: New OPS-AD needed

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:23:11 +0100

The emails from Alex and Scott reminded me that I also 
want to publicly announce that I will not re-up, in 
other words that I will be stepping down in March.

I have enjoyed doing the AD job a lot. I have to admit that
there are also several less pleasant aspects in the AD job.
But all in all I am glad I did get the opportunity to learn
so much and to have been able to interact with so many people 
about all sorts of technical and organizational and process
topics. 

But 8 years I think is enough, and I think it is time
for new blood for the Netowrk Management side of the OPS Area.

Thank you all for your trust and confidence in my being an AD.
And pls help the nomcom find a good candidate or better candidates!

Bert

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf