Subject: Update: IETF Trust Consensus Call

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:15:19 -0800 (PST)

All -

I would like to extend the Consensus Call on the IETF Trust for one
additional week until December 2nd. Feedback to the IETF list has been
sparse, but there has been some traffic on the IPR-WG list and a few
comments directed to the IAOC. Additional clarification has been
requested on several points related to future Licensing of IPR held by
the IETF Trust and on the exact nature and disposition of both Current
and Historical data as defined in Schedule A.

The combination of IETF 64, WSIS related travel, and the coming US
holiday has made it hard for all three parties to the IETF Trust
(CNRI/ISOC/IAOC) to coordinate our responses on these two issues. We
hope to have clarifying text on the Licensing issue and updates for
the FAQ shortly, and will publish before 12/2/05. Watch this space:
http://koi.uoregon.edu/~iaoc/

Thanks to all who have made comments, and we will keep you posted.

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf