Subject: Audio streaming and slides suggestion

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:05:34 -0800

Hi,

I've heard from the people that is outside that the streaming is very
useful, but it will be even more if they can also have access to the slides.

I understand that is difficult to get the slides of everyone before the
meeting itself, but it should be very easy to centralize the slides in an
IETF server and ask the co-chairs to upload them right at the beginning of
each session.

To avoid extra overload from the co-chairs during the session, and if we
want to make it more strict, if any of the presenters is not done with
his/her slides, he will not be able to talk.

Regards,
Jordi

************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Information available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf