Subject: [reminder] 8th IPv6 Interoperability Test Event

From: Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:46:16 +0900

Hi, all.

This is the reminder.

TAHI Project will hold 8th IPv6 Interoperability Test Event.

If you are planning to attend this event,
don't miss Early registration!!
Early registration will be end in this week.

    - Venue: Nippon Convention Center (Makuhari Messe), Chiba, Japan.
    - Date: January 23 - January 27, 2006
    - Registration & Information:
        http://www.tahi.org/inop/8thinterop.html

        * Early registration discount is until 16 December 2005.
          Registration deadline is 31 December 2005.

    - Technologies:

        o Conformance test:
            IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-1,
            IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-2 (IPv6 Core Protocol, IPsec, MIPv6),
            IKEv1, NEMO Basic Support, DNS, DHCPv6, SIP, MIB,
            RIPng, OSPFv3, NAT-PT, 6to4

        o Interoperability test:
            IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-1,
            IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-2 (IPv6 Core Protocol, IPsec, MIPv6),
            MIPv6(not focussing on IPv6 Ready Logo), NEMO Basic Support, SIP,
            IPsec(not focussing on IPv6 Ready Logo), IKEv1/v2, DHCPv6, MLDv2,
            Application(DNS, HTTP...), etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yukiyo Akisada <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf