Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria-02.txt

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 17:20:13 -0200

Hi,

A new version, of the venue-selection-criteria document is available:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection
-criteria-02.txt

Inputs welcome !

Regards,
Jordi

------ Mensaje reenviado
De: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Responder a: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Fecha: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:50:01 -0500
Para: <[email-masked]>
Asunto: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 Title  : IETF Meeting Venue Selection Criteria
 Author(s) : J. Palet
 Filename : draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria-02.txt
 Pages  : 20
 Date  : 2005-12-2
 
This document provides the technical and logistic criteria for the
   IAD towards the IETF meetings venue selection, which should be
   considered in order to conclude the relevant contractual
   negotiations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection
-criteria-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 "get draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
 [email-masked].
In the body type:
 "FILE 
/internet-drafts/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria-02.txt".
 
NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
 up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

------ Fin del mensaje reenviado

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf