Subject: IAOC News Announcement

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:02:41 -0800 (PST)

All -

The IAOC met with representatives of CNRI, ISOC and NeuStar today in
order to establish the IETF Trust and to execute a two year service
agreement with NeuStar Secretariat Services, LLC.  A small closing
ceremony was held at the CRNI offices and the following actions were
taken:

- Final Execution of a Sale and Purchase Agreement between
  CNRI/NeuStar Secretariat Services, LLC.
- Establishment of the IETF Trust (CNRI/ISOC)
- The IETF Trust Trustees held a short Meeting in private session. The
  agenda included:
    - approval of the Administrative Procedures
    - acceptance of  Confirmatory Assignment
    - approval of a License to NeuStar Secretariat Services, LLC
- Execution of the Comfirmatory Assignment (CNRI/ISOC/IAD)
- Execution of the Service Agreement & Exhibits
  (a)Statement of Work, (b)Work Standards, (c) Budget, and
  (d) Fee Collection Procedures
- Execution of a License Agreement between NeuStar Secretariat
  Services, LLC and IASA

All of the documents, with the exception of the Sale and Purchase
Agreement between CNRI/ NeuStar Secretariat Services, LLC, can be
found here: http:/koi.uoreogn.edu/~iaoc. Please note that the exhibits
to the Service Agreement may be fine tuned a bit after an initial
shakedown period.

The IAOC wishes to thank CNRI and ISOC for their participation in the
formation of the IETF Trust and we look forward to working with
NeuStar Secretariat Services, LLC.

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf