Subject: The Trust Agreement Proposal

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:48:27 -0800

Lucy and IAOC,

As John Klenson, said we don't live in a perfect world.  I think the  
trust agreement as written solves some very important problems we  
have now (e.g., getting rights to things like the IETF's domain name,  
past meeting proceedings, email archives, etc.).  It is probably not  
perfect, but more than good enough to go forward with.  I think that  
we can work around any issues that come up and have the ability to  
revise it in the future.

I support it and urge others to do so.

I also want to thank Lucy and the other members of IAOC for the all  
the time and hard work they have put into this.  It's an important  
step for the IETF.

Bob

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf