Subject: IASA NeuStar SOW Update

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:12:58 -0500

Thank you for your input to the Statement of Work under negotiation
between IASA and NeuStar.  It resulted in several modifications and
clarification with other bits covered by language in other parts
of the Services Agreement.

If you are interested, the revised SOW can be found at:  http://koi.uoregon.edu/~iaoc/docs/IASA-NSS-ExA-SOW-12-14-05.pdf

Regards,
Ray Pelletier
IAD

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:45:59 +0200

Hi Ray,

A couple of comments, may be was already the way it was written in my
previous review of the document, but didn't noticed it at that time.

I noticed that we "fix" the provision of the catering breaks (including
cookies). I'm not sure if I'm reading it in the correct way, but my view is
that even if this is part of the work, but only if "required". I mean, may
be instead of cookies, something else is needed, or we decide that we want
to change the way we do the catering at the breaks today, etc. A small
rewording will make it, I guess.

Is NSS responsible for the badges and printed agendas ? (I read the current
text as is required, but not sure about who provides it or who pays for the
cost).

Regarding the VoIP, I think is a must, not "to be investigated". I will
agree that it can take a couple of months to setup, but not more. If
required, I can help on making it possible. We setup it just a couple of
months ago in our office and the cost to get it working is really low.

I radically disagree with the "investigation" of implementing IPv6 for other
infrastructure and clerical services. Today this is no longer experimental,
there is no longer big associated costs, and myself has volunteered several
times (also other people I believe), to make it happen. We could accept may
be 2-3 months delay *maximum* for that (at least for name service, web site,
ftp, routing, monitoring/security, mirrors cooperation, mail and other
archives, XMPP and any other http/s-based services), but no way to sign the
contract without this clear. Otherwise IETF should stop working in IPv6 and
tell the world, "sorry we have failed" (which in my opinion is not the case,
but not getting our own services in IPv6 tend to seem like that !).

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:12:58 -0500
> Para: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: IASA NeuStar SOW Update
> 
> If you are interested, the revised SOW can be found at:
> http://koi.uoregon.edu/~iaoc/docs/IASA-NSS-ExA-SOW-12-14-05.pdf
> 
> Regards,
> Ray Pelletier
> IAD
> 
> 

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.