Subject: Any Final Comments on the IETF Trust

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:50:28 -0800 (PST)

All -

I'll be closing the Consensus Call on the the IETF Trust at 5:00PM
PST today. The current version of the document, incorporating the new
language for Section 9.5 can be found here:

http://koi.uoregon.edu/~iaoc/docs/IETF-Trust-12-08-05.pdf

Please send any final comments to: [email-masked] or [email-masked]

Thanks

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:07:53 -0500 (EST)

I think that further tweaking with this document is not going to
make it much better & I think its more than good enough now - so lets
sign it and get it behind us

Scott