Subject: Venue Selection Criteria - new (last ?) version

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:59:59 +0100

Hi all,

I've sent to the secretariat a couple of days ago, version 4 of this
document, but is still not there. Meanwhile, you can access to it at:

http://www.consulintel.euro6ix.org/ietf/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selec
tion-criteria-04.txt

Please, provide your final inputs so we can declare this done ASAP !

One more comment. The network (wired/wireless), terminal room and other
technical details, which *are* part of the selection criteria have been
moved to a new document (which is already referenced in the venue selection
one), to make it easier to read and to differentiate the most
"administrative" or logistic things from the rest. I hope to have a first
version of this document at the end of this week.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf