Subject: Re: IETFs... the final Friday?

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:30:57 -0800

> An afternoon social would not be out of place, either, I suspect. Maybe
> a beer and gear could be arranged with sponsors.
> 

What a fine idea!  Maybe since it would be after the working IETF
time, we could get away with the gear part; to my knowledge
(not perfect) we've historically not agreed to showcases etc in
proximity to the meetings.

> Of course, the volunteers probably want to get out of town ASAP, so
> it's a balancing act.

Indeed.  After a hard week.  So this would have to be thought through
and triaged.

Allison

Allison

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:37:37 -0500

> proximity to the meetings.

Exactly.

Marshall