Subject: learning about real world NGN issues from the Indian questionnaire

From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:41:43 +0100

I can only suggest everyone, wanting to get a practical and real 
world summary of the NGN deployment issues, to read this 
document/questionnaire by the Indian Regulatory Authority. 
(http://www.trai.gov.in/cpaper12jan06.pdf) - 89 pages.

The response of the ISOC Member Roland H. Alden who indicated the 
link is also of high interest 
(http://www.ralden.com/C5/TRAI/default.aspx) (no pdf for the time 
being) to understand the interests at stake.

FYI Mr. S. N. Gupta says he will accept comments until Feb. 13th: 
they will all be published, except if requested otherwise.
jfc

At 17:05 30/01/2006, Roland H. Alden wrote:
>(From the preface of the document itself) "...The valuable comments and
>suggestions from various stakeholders are solicited by TRAI to arrive at
>the recommendations regarding the appropriate policy and regulatory
>steps towards NGN migration in the country. Your comments may be sent
>through e-mail at [email-masked] or through fax at 011-26191998 by
>3rd February 2006. The paper has also been launched on TRAI's website
>(www.trai.gov.in). For any clarification, the stakeholders may contact
>Mr. S. N. Gupta, Advisor (Converged Networks), TRAI at Tele:
>011-26167914."

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf