Subject: Streaming Audio for IETF66 - Starts July 9...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:26:57 -0700

Ladies and Gentlefolk,

It's that time of year again, so this is a quick announcement. We intend
to continue provide streaming audio as a service to the attendees and
remote participants of the IETF 66 Meeting in Montreal Canada. Streaming
should begin at 0800 EDT on July 9th.

The webpage from which the streams will be available is already up at:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

As soon as the schedule begins to firm up, it will become available as
well in a form useful for remote listening.

I'd like to thank the community for it's support and feedback and look
forward to serving it again.

joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli ([email-masked])
GPG Key Fingerprint:
5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf