Subject: Call for Artworks! 'Graphic & Drawing' Deadline 25th July 2006.

From: "Raju Sutar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:10:39 +0530

*Call for Artworks

*

*'Graphic and Drawing' 2006, *is the* *second inaugural annual event
announced, after the overwhelming response to 'Expressions in Miniature
Size' 2006. From the series of international curated exhibitions by
artEperiments.com in association with Waves Art Gallery.

Art of graphic and drawing is the skeleton of the artist's structural
thought; Very often the seed of breakthroughs are hidden in the drawings and
meticulous practice of graphic art.

We intend to call entries from the artists all over the world, and at least
12 entries will be selected by artist/curator Raju Sutar for a physical as
well as online exhibition, along with a catalogue to be printed of the
select exhibits.

In case of more selections the exhibition will be held in sequence like 'I &
II'

Waves Art Gallery is located in Pune (INDIA), a city that is known to be the
city of knowledge and culture.

Our endeavor is to bring out the best possible works of art, to understand
the growth of the contemporary art.

*Eligibility*

Any artist from any country can apply, provided:

* Art works falling under the category of:

*Graphic:* e.g. Lithograph, Serigraph, Etching, Dry Point, Linocut, Woodcut,
etc.

*Drawing:* e.g. Pencil, Charcoal, Pastel, Ink, etc.

*Note* : Processing fees *INR 100/-* (Indian Rupees One hundred only) OR *USD
2.5* (two dollars and fifty cents only) per application (up to three
images).

Please submit your entries at
*www.artexperiments.com*
 online only!

Deadline 25th July 2006.

Raju Sutar
Artist/Curator
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Scott Leibrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:31:08 -0400 (EDT)

Raju,

How is this event related to the IETF?  This is the third e-mail I've seen
to [email-masked] about this event, but I have yet to figure out how it's
related.  Can you please clarify the connection for me?

Thanks,
Scott

Ietf mailing list

[email-masked]

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:55:12 +0000

Hi all,

Unfortunately I didn't saw the original emails because my spam filter worked
fine :-)

However, I will like to ask everyone to not feed this thread and advise to
Raju (and anyone else with a similar idea in mind) to stop sending this kind
of emails or I will be forced to take some action.

Jordi, acting as Sergeant at arms

> De: Scott Leibrand <[email-masked]>
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:31:08 -0400 (EDT)
> Para: Raju Sutar <[email-masked]>
> CC: <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: Re: Call for Artworks! 'Graphic & Drawing' Deadline 25th July 2006.
> 
> Raju,
> 

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

---

From: "Yaakov Stein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:07:10 +0200

How is this event related to the IETF?  This is the third e-mail I've
seen to [email-masked] about this event, but I have yet to figure out how
it's related.  Can you please clarify the connection for me?

[YJS] Maybe it is in response to the thread about graphics in RFCs   :->