Subject: IETF 67 in San Diego

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:16:13 -0400

The IETF is pleased to announce its selection of San Diego, California, 
USA and the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina as the site of IETF 67 
being held November 5 - 10, 2006.

As we celebrate IETF's 20th year we return to the city where IETF 01 
(with 21 attendees) was held, as well as IETFs' 9, 23, 49, and 60. The 
Sheraton has added another 18,000 sq ft of meeting space for us to use.

Note Well: There are other conferences being held in San Diego so we 
encourage you to reserve your hotel rooms right away.

We have arrangements on Harbor Island with:

Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina for 770 rooms and 50 rooms at the 
Hilton San Diego Airport/Marina, both properties with free Internet in 
the rooms.  More information can be found at:  
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_67.html

Registration for San Diego will open July 12th.

We are looking forward to San Diego in November, but until then we will 
see you in Montreal in 31 days!

And speaking of Montreal, Early Bird registration with its $550 
registration fee expires at 1600 GMT on 30 June!  If you have not 
registered yet, delay no longer!  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf