Subject: IETF 66 Agenda in iCal Format

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:33:42 +0200

Can be found at http://www.ofcourseimright.com/pages/lear/ietf66.ics.

Usual disclaimers apply.  May harm small children and animals, etc...

Eliot

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:13:17 +0200

On 27-jun-2006, at 12:33, Eliot Lear wrote:

> http://www.ofcourseimright.com/pages/lear/ietf66.ics.

Excellent, timezones and everything.

(I wouldn't mind losing the area acronym in front of the wg name,  
though, as there are so many concurrent sessions that all vie for  
space on my screen.)

But I see that the last session on tuesday ends at 19.50 while the  
social even starts at 19.30. It's probably a good idea for someone to  
inform the shuttle bus drivers so they won't go home after 20 minutes  
waiting for people to show up.  :-)

---

From: "Robert Moskowitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:50:08 -0400

> Can be found at http://www.ofcourseimright.com/pages/lear/ietf66.ics.
Finally I can use something like this.  Got Mozilla Calendar running and
imported directly from the URL.

Thanks Eliot!
> Usual disclaimers apply.  May harm small children and animals, etc...
None of whom can survive an IETF meeting without protection anyway. 
Halls too crowded.