Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-l2tpext-failover-11.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:54:42 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-l2tpext-failover-11.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

Minor:
======

* IANA considerations

The IANA considerations section does not specify the namespace from 
which allocation is requested for the AVPs and the message types.

Editorial:
==========

* Section 4.2 Failover Session Response

This sentence has a typo and does not read well

"It is not required to respond one FSQ message with just on FSR."

I suggest removing it altogether so that the text will simply read

"An endpoint MAY choose to respond to an FSQ message with multiple FSR
  messages"

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:39:50 +0100

On second look, this is rather small. Vipin, I can do either. If you 
wish to provide me text in "OLD" "NEW" format, or a new document.

- Mark

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:48:56 +0100

Sorry for the spam folks, I responded to the wrong thread.

Mark Townsley wrote...