Subject: Jane 1593 Proposed ID design for TEXAS Drivers licence; holographic-CODE

From: "Kyse Faril" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:15:35 -0700

Casey Farrell, consultant                          Jan. 8, 2007

      TO:  the attn: of the TEXAS DMV                               RE: JANE 
1593

              I   T  E  X  A  S  L  M  N  O
              H  G  F  D  C  B  V  R  Q  P

I=J
H=Y
C=K
Q=W
V=U
S=Z

   JONES=DPQFB
   VALDEZ=LCVXFB

  The conceptualization rests upon the substitution code, beside this we 
have 'Texas Numerals';

   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
   I T E X A S L M N O

        2007=TOOL    NEMO=9380

  Revenues would include a pecentage funding The Texas Rangers (State 
Police)

Also the code and numeral scenario allow multiple 'CHOICE' as a 'grafitti' 
in Personalised Plates.

Compare this 'specialty license plate' offer from the CALIFORNIA DMV:

                         "Be A Patriot!"

'California Memorial Paltes support California's Antiterrorism Fund and 
scholarships for children of Californians who died in the 9/11 terrorsit 
attacks.'

http://www.dmv.ca.gov
1-800-777-0133

NOTE: One use to which this CODE can be used is of course in case a desired 
message is 'taken'
one can obtain it in 'transmogrified' or 'camoflage' or 'Art Noveau' or 'New 
Wave' etc. cyphers...

"JANE"=HCQF or 1593 (backwards we get FQCH & 3951!)
variations can be include '1593'.......'1K9E' and a good many other 
interpolated interpretations.

                       TEXAS NUMERALS Copyright 2007 Casey Farrell

                               JANE 1593 Copyright 2007 Casey Farrell

                                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

_________________________________________________________________
Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live 
Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf