Subject: Re: Last Call: draft-legg-xed-asd (Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X)) to Proposed Standard (Vacaciones)

From: "Sergio Anibal Landro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:19:50 -0300

Me encontraré de vacaciones desde el Lunes 15 de Enero hasta el Viernes 2 de Febrero inclusive. Saludos, Sergio.

>>> ietf 01/12/07 19:15 >>>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following documents:

- 'Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X) Representation of Encoding 
   Instructions for the XML Encoding Rules (XER) '
   <draft-legg-xed-asd-xerei-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Encoding Instructions for the Robust XML Encoding Rules (RXER) '
   <draft-legg-xed-rxer-ei-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X) Representation of Encoding 
   Instructions for the Generic String Encoding Rules (GSER) '
   <draft-legg-xed-asd-gserei-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Robust XML Encoding Rules (RXER) for Abstract Syntax Notation One 
   (ASN.1) '
   <draft-legg-xed-rxer-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X) '
   <draft-legg-xed-asd-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-02-14. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-asd-xerei-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-rxer-ei-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-asd-gserei-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-rxer-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-asd-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=10739&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf