Subject: Does anybody know where Jim Bell is - is he out of jail?

From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:54:21 -0400

I'd like to talk to Bell.  Designer of the Assassination Politics 
protocol.  Anyone know if he's out of jail yet?

thanks
joe baptista

-- 
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
----------------------------------------------------------------
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive,
Representative & Accountable to the Internet community @large.
----------------------------------------------------------------
  Office: +1 (202) 517-1593
     Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf