Subject: IETF 71: Social Venue Survey

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:48:15 -0400

Hello -

I am on the planning team for the sponsoring organization of IETF 71. We
are continuing to get ready for this event.  

We would like to solicit the community's feedback on the possible
locations of the social venue and what is important to you for such
events.  There are 6 questions, so it should only take you a few minutes
to complete.

To take the survey, go to:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=hcr9IMRQmHOe74i_2bMChaOg_3d_3d

Thank you in advance if you take the time to complete a survey.

Regards
Jason Livingood

PS - This survey will be open until September 5, 2007.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf