Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-answermode-04.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 00:12:32 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-sip-answermode-04.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication, but I have a minor 
issue that needs to be resolved.

Minor
=====

* Section 4
The following text does not look right. I think the client and server 
roles have been reversed.

The current text looks like this

" Each value of the Answer-Mode or Priv-Answer-Mode header field can
   include an optional parameter, "require".  If present, this parameter
   indicates that the UAS would prefer that the UAC reject the request
   if the UAC is unwilling (perhaps due to policy) to answer in the mode
   requested, rather than answering in another mode. "

I think each instance of UAC must be replaced with UAS, and UAS must be 
replaced with UAC.

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf