Subject: Vancouver IETF Code Sprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:42:02 -0400

Vancouver IETF Code Sprint

When:  December 1, 2007, begining at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel in Vancouver 

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF web
       site.  Some people may be porting of existing functionality to
       the new framework; some people may be adding exciting new
       functionality.  All code will become part of the open source
       IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Henrik Levkowetz and Bill Fenner will be coordinating the event.  You
will hear more from them shortly, beginning with brainstorming about
which things to work on during this event.

Please support the tools development effort,
   Russ

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf