Subject: what's up with the management

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:25:37 +0300 (EEST)

Just an observation:

It's nice to note that the management appears to be busy with real 
work.  The last IAB minutes are from April 10, IAOC from March 1.

http://www.iab.org/documents/iabmins/index.html
http://iaoc.ietf.org/minutes/iaoc_minutes.html#2007

OK, back to the regularly scheduled rants about DHCP, NAT, and IPv4 
address consumption.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:43:32 -0400

> work.  The last IAB minutes are from April 10, IAOC from March 1.

I have a stack of minutes to push up to the web page; however, I've  
been unusually busy with other work over the past several months and  
have fallen behind.

Please don't characterise the activities of the hard-working IAB  
folks with reference to my personal time-management issues. Normal  
service will resume shortly.

Joe

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 16:56:02 +0200

Joe Abley <[email-masked]> writes:

> Please don't characterise the activities of the hard-working IAB folks
> with reference to my personal time-management issues. Normal  service
> will resume shortly.

Perhaps requesting volunteers to help would reduce the work load?

/Simon

---

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:00:48 -0400

On 6-Aug-2007, at 10:56, Simon Josefsson wrote:

>> folks

The IAB did that. I *am* the volunteer :-)

I expect my www.iab.org backlog to be cleared before the end of this  
week.

Joe

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 05:49:59 +1000

> I expect my www.iab.org backlog to be cleared before the end of this week.
> 

I trust that these belated material include the ietf 69 proceedings 
Thursday evening plenary?

Seems to me that more assistance is sorely needed here!