Subject: TLS authorization

From: Kenneth Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:38:10 -0600

Dear IETF,

      Please denounce experimental or informational patents to  
standards.  This is just as it appears, sneaky and underhanded.

      Next thing you know our liberties and freedoms will become  
experimental and informational.  I am seriously disturbed by people  
always patent holding and introducing proprietary controls over our  
communities.

      Thanks for protecting our world and denouncing piracy of  
standardization.

Regards,

Ken Jacobs

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

st-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

Dear IETF,

      Please denounce experimental or informational patents to  
standards.  This is just as it appears, sneaky and underhanded.

      Next thing you know our liberties and freedoms will become  
experimental and informational.  I am seriously disturbed by people  
always patent holding and introducing proprietary controls over our  
communities.

      Thanks for protecting our world and denouncing piracy of  
standardization.

Regards,

Ken Jacobs

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf