Subject: Audio Streaming has begun - IETF 70 Vancouver BC Canada December 2-7

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:02:34 -0800

Greetings,

All 8 parallel tracks are streaming with the commencement of working
group sessions, Monday December 3rd at 0900 PST (UTC-8). Streaming will
continue until Friday at 1130 PST.

Because I have been asked several times in the past, note that if you
wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting
during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be
assumed that recording or observation is not occurring on open
microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule will be available
thanks to the continued support of the Network Startup Resource Center
in their traditional location:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

or from within the IETF Tools agenda located here:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/70/

I Look forward to seeing some of you in Vancouver and hope, that this
facility remains useful for remote participants in and observers of the
IETF Process.

Regards
Joel Jaeggli

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf