Subject: Re: Deployment Cases

From: Rémi Després <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:16:54 +0100

Yes the "6to4rd" technology is the one I will soon describe in an 
Internet Draft.
Incidentally, its proposed name is likely to change: its purpose (rapid 
deployment of Ipv6 on IPv4 infrastructures) is too different from that 
of 6to4 (Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds).

Regards and merry christmas.

Rémi

Marc Manthey wrote :

 > thanks for the pointer, found  them on the native ipv6 pops site at 
sixxs.net
 > <http://www.sixxs.net/faq/connectivity/?faq=native>
 > Proxad / Free SAS DSL 6to4rd IPv6 Press Release
...
 > i see they use "6to4rd" technologie so its a gateway ? You know any 
english details , is that what you talking about ? THANKS!!!
...
 > "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It 
takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite 
direction."
 > Albert Einstein
Nice quotation !

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf