Subject: ConneXions archive

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

Pardon the intrusion, but many of you have asked me about this over 
the years, and I am finally able to tell you that: ConneXions is now
available online!

Thanks to the Charles Babbage Institute at the University of 
Minnesota, the entire collection (10 years, 117 issues, 3,662 pages)
has been scanned and converted to PDF files. 

The collection is available here:

http://www.cbi.umn.edu/hostedpublications/Connexions/index.html

Information about other publications available from the Babbage 
Institute can be found here:

http://www.cbi.umn.edu/hostedpublications/

This announcement happens to coincide with the publication of the 10th 
anniversary issue of The Internet Protocol Journal (IPJ), the one I am
editing now, and the one you've seen at many IETF meetings. The June
2008 issue can be found at http://www.cisco.com/ipj and there will be
paper copies available in Dublin.

All this material is largely the result of folks like YOU: network 
engineers willing to share your expertise by writing articles. Let me 
take this opportunity to thank those who have contributed (both to 
ConneXions and to IPJ) and encourage you to continue to do so. The 
same goes, by the way, for material submitted to the IETF Journal. I 
just happen to know that Mirjam is also looking for good articles.

See you in Dublin!

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

_______________________________________________
IETF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:50:11 +0200

Hi Ole,

Congratulations to the 10th anniversary of the IPJ and thanks for the
pointer to the IETF Journal. You are right: Like in the IPJ, all
articles for the IETF Journal are written by volunteers.

The IETF Journal is mostly reporting from developement and discussions
around IETF Meetings. If you know of any interesting or important
things happening during IETF 72 or - even better - if you would like
to contribute to the next issue, please do not hesitate to contact 
me.

The new issue (reporting about IETF 71) will be online soon and we'll
bring paper copies to Dublin. All previous issues can be seen here:

http://ietfjournal.isoc.org

Kind Regards,
Mirjam Kuehne
ISOC