Subject: RFC Editor Structure

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:45:29 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

This message, with apologies for possible duplicates, is to aware you  
of a proposed change in the RFC Editor model. The Internet  
Architecture Board is responsible for the RFC series oversight. With  
this message we want to notify possible stakeholders of the  
possibility to provide feedback on the plan.

The proposed model is posted on the RFC interest list, see http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/pipermail/rfc-interest/2008-May/000581.html 
  and made available through http://www.iab.org/documents/resources/RFC-Editor-Model.html 
.

Discussion should take place on the RFC interest list. To subscribe go  
to http://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest.

The IAB will gauge consensus shortly after the IETF meeting in Dublin  
(July 27 - August 1, 2008).

For the IAB,

--Olaf Kolkman

_______________________________________________
IETF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf