Subject: IETF 75 Announced!

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:32:57 -0400

The IAOC is pleased to announce Stockholm as the site for IETF 75 from 
26 - 31 July 2009. Sweden will hold the European Union presidency at 
that time. The IETF last met in the city in 1995 at IETF 33. The meeting 
will be held at the City Conference Centre 
[http://www.stoccc.se/index.aspx?languageID=5]

The IAOC and the Internet Society are also very pleased to announce that 
.SE (The Internet Infrastructure Foundation) will be be the Host for 
IETF 75. [http://iis.se/] .SE is responsible for the top-level Swedish 
Internets domain, .se. The core business is the registration of domain 
names and the administration and technical operation of the national 
domain name registry, at the same time as .SE promotes the positive 
development of the Internet in Sweden. .SE is an independent public 
utility standing on two legs: domain name operations and development of 
the Internet. The surplus from the registration of domain names is used 
to finance projects that contribute to the Internet’s development in Sweden.

We are now just 33 days away from IETF 72 in Dublin, 27 July - 1 August, 
hosted by Alcatel-Lucent. Registrations have been stronger than IETF 63 
in Paris! There is still an opportunity to register at 
[http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/] . See who has already registered at 
[https://www.ietf.org/registration/attendance.py] .

There are still some rooms available at the Citywest Conference Center 
[http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/72-hotels.html] And, yes, reservations 
made online can be cancelled, and room confirmations are available when 
the reservations are made.

And, did we mention that the Tuesday evening social is at the Guinness 
Storehouse, Ireland's #1 tourist destination, with a buffet dinner, and 
that 1/2 of the tickets are already gone? Don't be shut out!

For more about Dublin, you can visit the Alcatel-Lucent's IETF 72 Host 
page at: http://ietf72.alcatel-lucent.com/

Those who may be interested in hosting Anaheim or Atlanta in 2010 can 
find information at http://iaoc.ietf.org/meetings.html and by contacting 
Drew Dvorshak at [email-masked].

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf