Subject: Call for discussion of draft-dawkins-nomcom-3777-issues-00

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:43:50 -0400

I established a design team composed of former NomCom Chairs and one 
scribe.  The first output of the design team is an issues document.

This document is a compilation of discussions among the design team 
members.  In addition, the design team used Lakshminath Dondeti's 
IETF 71 Plenary NomCom report, and subsequent on-list and off-list 
discussions, as input.  Lakshminath was not included in the design 
team because he was currently serving as NomCom chair; he was not a 
former NomCom chair

This document is closer to being a union of views than a consensus of 
views.  Given that each NomCom operates behind a wall of 
confidentiality, with the past NomCom chair as the only "common" 
participant, it's difficult even for a group of former NomCom chairs 
to agree on what problems are common across all NomComs.

The ietf-nomcom mail list will be used to discuss this document and 
any other outputs of the design team.  Please join the ietf-nomcom 
mail list and provide constructive feedback to the design team.

The web page for the ietf-nomcom mailing list is:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-nomcom

There is also an email-based interface for users:
[email-masked]

Thanks,
Russ Housley
IETF Chair

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf