Subject: An Internet for the Rich

From: LB <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 19:36:25 +0200

I am ashamed of myself for being a fool. For years I believed in ISOC,
I agreed to come to the IETF in trust, I agreed to support the ALAC
because @large are the Internet lead users, I learned about America as
the protector of equality on the Internet.

Now I see ICANN has been captured and they want/accept an internet for
the rich.

Where keywords (top-level domain name) will cost $ 100,000 plus
expenses. Those who should protect us the users, and defend an
Internet for everyone are silent.  ALAC does not have time. IDNABIS
wants to help ICANN to develop its plan in every  languages and
cultures. The IETF does not even consider is architectural solutions
could help democracy resist moneycracy.
-- 
LB

RFC 3271: "Internet is for everyone - but it won't be if it isn't
affordable by all that wish to partake of its services, so we must
dedicate ourselves to making the Internet as affordable as other
infrastructures so critical to our well-being".
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf