Subject: Webpages for Hiroshima info

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Over the next few months, say by the end of 2008, I will be working on 
a set of webpages specifically designed to help you get to Hiroshima
for IETF 76. These will follow the general template of what you can
find here:

http://www.yikes.com/~ole/store/kyoto/Kyoto.html

This was something I did for SIGCOMM last year and it is of course 
specific to Kyoto and not Hiroshima, but you might still find some of
the general info useful --- and please feel free to contact me with 
suggestions for things to add.

I'll send another note to this list once the Hiroshima pages are done.

Cheers,

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf