Subject: IANA "Office Hours" at IETF-72 in Dublin

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:32:23 -0700

Greetings!

The IANA will be holding "Office Hours" at the IETF-72 in Dublin.
This will continue to give everyone an opportunity to discuss IANA
Considerations in your documents, requests for registrations in existing
registries or any other questions you may have.

The IANA will have a table near the IETF registration area, staffed
during the following hours:

Monday - Wednesday, 0900 - 1600

Please stop by and say hello.

IANA will also be participating in the Document Lifecycle Tutorial on Sunday.
There we will describe IANA's role in the document lifecycle and provide tips on making
sure your document has the necessary information if protocol registrations are needed.

Thank you and see you in Ireland!

Michelle Cotton
Manager, IETF Relations
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf