Subject: Dearest One,

From: "Miss Joy Ogeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:12:20 +0100

Dearest One,

I'm a 19 year old , my father  died  a year ago in a gold mine in Gbangbama
district, Republic of Sierra Leone ,He was into legal gold minning, he has
succeded in saving $18.5millions dollars during his Business on Gold, before
he went on a trip  to Republic of Cote d'Ivoire a near by country to our
country  to save his money for security reasons because of the political
problem in our country.

I need help  from you out there to help me transfer this money to your
country for investment while i continue my school and with a  sincere mind
to invest  this money in your country without cheating me or doing bad to me
on our arraival,  I'm willing to give to you  20% of the money after the
transfer of the money , please mail me immidately  to know your stands
before looking else where  you're the first person i'm contacting relating
to this business.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?
2. Can i completely trust you?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Treat this email confidential and it is never a joke for your
information,you call me to speak with me ok!
Yours Sincerely.
Joy Ogeh