Subject: Audio Streaming - IETF 72 July 28th - August 1st

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:35:52 -0700

Greetings,

All 8 parallel tracks will be broadcast starting with the
commencement of working group sessions on Monday July 28 at 0900
IST (UTC+1) and continue until Friday the 1st at 1130 IST. Additionally 
it is our intention to broadcast the IEPG meeting occurring on Sunday 
the 27th starting at 1000 IST.

Because I have been asked several times in the past, note that if you
wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting
during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be
assumed that recording or observation is not occurring on open
microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule (shortly) will be 
available thanks to the continued support of the Network Startup 
Resource Center in their traditional location:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

I Look forward to seeing some of you in Dublin and hope that this
facility remains useful for remote participants in and observers of the
IETF Process.

Regards
Joel Jaeggli

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf