Subject: Thanks for the RFI Feedback

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:58:54 -0500

All,

The IAOC and RFC Editor Services Selection Oversight Subcommittee  
would like to thank the community for its feedback on the draft RFC  
Editor Services RFI.  The comments provided valuable insights and  
raised important issues that re-shaped the RFI in significant ways.

The RFI is being issued today.  Responses are due on 6 March.   
Following which the IAOC and Subcommittee will prepare a draft RFP for  
additional community review prior to its release near the end of  
April.  We look forward to your input on that draft and the  
development of an RFP(s) leading to the selection of vendors providing  
an efficient delivery of professional, quality RFC Editor services.

Again, thank you.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf