Subject: IETF Contribution to ITU-T GSC-14 coming week

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:33:46 +0200

I would like to make people know about this contribution IETF  
submitted to the GSC-14 running Mon-Thu coming week.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/549/

Title:	Lessons learned about cooperation between SDOs Agenda

PURPOSE: The IETF would like to inform the participating organizations  
at GSC-14 about what our experience has been regarding ongoing  
cooperation between Standard Development Organizations (SDOs).

REFERENCES:  Appendix A of ITU-T Recommendation A.5 that is also made  
available as RFC2436 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2436.txt).

    Patrik Fältström
    Liaison from IETF to ITU-T

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 18:35:44 -0400

Corollaries that we reached some years ago:

  - If an SDO adopts concepts completely from another SDO, it should
also use the terminology.  If it adopts concepts somewhat but modifies
them, it should change the terminology.

Patrik Fältström allegedly wrote on 07/11/2009 4:33 PM:
> I would like to make people know about this contribution IETF submitted
> to the GSC-14 running Mon-Thu coming week.
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf