Subject: When will audio recordings of sessions be available?

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:51:04 -0400

If one misses hearing a session live, will it be possible to listen to  
the recording this week, or will we have to wait a week or two?

- Philip

---

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:49:31 +0200

Philip,

We will work on getting the files posted as soon as possible, it  
should be within a day or two of the actual session.

Morgan

On Jul 27, 2009, at 8:51 AM, Philip Matthews wrote:

> If one misses hearing a session live, will it be possible to listen  
> to the recording this week, or will we have to wait a week or two?
>
> - Philip
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 907-1415
Fax: 503 224-8833

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,  
please delete it immediately.

---

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:18:56 -0400

Where will they be posted?
Do I look for a message to IETF Discussion, or is there a web page  
somewhere that will track these?

- Philip

On Mon, 27-Jul-09, at 03:49 , Morgan Sackett wrote:

> This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be  
> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,  
> you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or  
> copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this  
> message in error, please delete it immediately.
>
>
>
>
>

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:28:56 +0200

> somewhere that will track these?

Click a speaker icon in the toolsified agenda at:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75

For example, for today ROLL WG meeting is at 15h20 and the corresponding 
link obtained by clicking on the speaker icon is
http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream02.m3u

The speaker icon looks like the gif in the attachment.

Alex

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:19:46 -0400

> Where will they be posted?

Raw unedited mp3s show up at:

ftp://videolab.uoregon.edu/pub/videolab/media/ietf75/

Nice job! Some of the Tuesday recordings are already up!  Much
appreciated!

Thomas

---

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:09:32 -0400

Thanks for the pointer!
- Philip

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:00:46 +0200

Now http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream06.m3u plays "I still got the 
blues for you"... will this be archived too?

This is new to hear (good) music on the IETF streams, thanks.

Alex

---

From: Nick Kukich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:08:57 +0200

Yes, it will be archived. :)

Nick Kukich

Network Engineering

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 7000
Portland, OR 97214

Tel:  503 907-1427
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 290-8676

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.   
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in  
error, please delete it immediately.