Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] Java application for editing nroff formatted Internet Drafts

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 21:08:55 +0200

FYI,

I have just released version 0.8 of NroffEdit (WYSIWYG nroff editor linked
at http://tools.ietf.org/tools/)

This version is now fully compatible with the IETF nroff template file
(http://aaa-sec.com/pub/NroffEdit/2-nroff_template.nroff) and correctly
implements all features that is supported by the RFC editor.

/Stefan

---

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 22:08:33 +0200

Sorry for the double posting.

The link to the tool fell off. Here it is:
http://aaa-sec.com/nroffedit/index.html

/Stefan

On 09-07-05 9:08 PM, "Stefan Santesson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 05:52:48 +0200

Update FYI,

In light of the xml2rfc discussion, I have now updated the NroffEdit tool
(version 0.84) so that it correctly supports nroff content that has been
auto generated by the xml2rfc tool.

/Stefan