Subject: Links to audio streams

From: Nick Kukich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:19:16 +0200

Hello all,

The links to the audio streams aren't currently on the ietf.org page.   
We apologize and are working to correct this.

In the meantime, here is a list of direct links to the audio streams.

Kongresshall A	http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream08.m3u
Kongresshall B	http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream01.m3u
Kongresshall C	http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream02.m3u
Cabaret			http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream03.m3u
300				http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream04.m3u
307				http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream05.m3u
Small Stage		http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream06.m3u
Large Stage		http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream07.m3u

Nick Kukich

Network Engineering

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 7000
Portland, OR 97214

Tel:  503 907-1427
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 290-8676

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.   
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in  
error, please delete it immediately.