Subject: Audio streams

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:03:49 +0200

All audio streams should be working now.  If you are experiencing  
issues, please do not hesitate to inform us.  You can also get ahold  
of us in the [email-masked] jabber room.

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 907-1415
Fax: 503 224-8833

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,  
please delete it immediately.