Subject: Audio stream for IETF 75 in Stockholm?

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:59:08 +0200

IETFers,

Is there an audio stream for IETF 75 in Stockholm starting next Monday?

I can't find any info on the ietf.org site, nor on the toolsified 
agenda.  Yet there seems to be an Audio Stream Sponsor.

Where is the audio?

Thanks,

Alex

---

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:54:02 +0200

Hi Alex,

The URLs for the audio stream have not yet been published, but will be  
delivered to the tools team tomorrow so that they can populate the  
agenda.

Morgan

On Jul 24, 2009, at 10:59 AM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 907-1415
Fax: 503 224-8833

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,  
please delete it immediately.

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:58:40 +0200

Thanks Morgan for the reply, I will watch the toolsified agenda space 
for the audio urls.

Alex

Morgan Sackett a écrit :
> delivered to the tools team tomorrow so that they can populate the agenda.
> 
> Morgan
> 
> 
> This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If 
> you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby 
> notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message 
> is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please 
> delete it immediately.
> 
> 
> 
> 
>