Subject: FW: NomCom 2010-2011: IAOC Appointment

From: Thomas Walsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:42:46 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of NomCom Chair
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:41 AM
To: IETF Announcement list
Subject: NomCom 2010-2011: IAOC Appointment 

Hi Folks, 

The 2010-2011 IETF Nominating Committee is pleased to announce the 
selection of an individual to serve on the IETF Administrative 
Oversight Committee (IAOC) starting in March 2011 for a two year term. 

Dave Crocker has been selected as the candidate by the nominating 
committee and confirmed by the IESG in their role as confirming body.

Our thanks to Dave for agreeing to serve, to all the nominees, and to 
the community for their assistance in this process. 

Best Regards, 

Thomas Walsh 
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce