Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-roll-of0-14

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:04:20 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-roll-of0-14

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2011-6-27

IETF LC End Date: 2011-7-4

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standard track RFC.
Please note the Nits.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       The "requirement language" is usually in the terminology section
and not with the abstract.

2.       In section 7.2 first paragraph replace "tthat" with "that"

3.       In section 7.2 third paragraph replace "he current Version Number"
with "the ."