Subject: Could you build a linux distro?

From: Krishna Birth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:40:45 +0000

I want a linux distro. Could you tweek an existing distro e.g. Ubunto or
Fedora?

Please tell me if I wanted a logo installed, put fonts, remove other fonts
at console/terminal, verbose, gui, apps and perhaps put a keyboard app,
startup browser with specific website, what would you charge for live or
install distro and also for regular maintenance?

Best,

Meeku

---

From: Krishna Birth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:42:59 +0000

> install distro and also for regular maintenance?

Press Release

“onlliinnee” is meant to be an opensource foss operating system.  It
is meant to be free os and a linux based distro.  What is meant to be
different and planned about onlliinnee is:  only unique fonts,
software, development, a specific website home page on the browser,
startup screen connects to video website/s,  related with model
railroad / railway, diecasting and ‘automation over internet protocol’
(AOIP) especially Rail Model AOIP (RMAOIP)  and is for Srila
Prabhupada: the always on eternal spiritual initiating and education
guru. Regarding any questions about this, send message to:
identi.ca/onlliinnee (after joining identi.ca)

www.onlliinnee.net

copyright 2011 onlliinnee.  all rights reserved worldwide.