Subject: Problems with online booking for the Hotel Delta Quebec?

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 14:59:02 -0700

Is anyone else having problems booking a room at the Hotel Delta 
Quebec (the second-listed IETF-81 hotel; the IETF-rate rooms at the 
Hilton Quebec (the first-listed hotel) appear to have already sold 
out)?  Whenever I try, I get all the way to the "Complete Booking" 
phase, but then end up with an error page

	"Oops! Terribly Sorry
	We are currently experiencing difficulties."

Has anyone succeeded in booking a room at the Delta online, or do we 
need to resort to using telephony?

	Ross.

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Jun 2011 22:21:33 -0000

>need to resort to using telephony?

I did, a couple of weeks ago.

R's,
John