Subject: My Internet experience in the West at times is comparable to female foeticide

From: Krishna Birth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:59:14 +0000

I believe that I am being banned, treated badly and threatened to stop
posting from certain Linux, PC, Software and Font internet forums and
mailing lists because I have a beyond religion or spiritual realm
cause in the projects that I am posting about.

When I read / listen about female infanticide / female foeticide, it
shows that this is happening why -- there is the cultural factor
operating.  My content is different and thus that is the reason that
I am being banned, treated badly and threatened to stop posting from
certain Linux, PC, Software and Font internet forums and mailing
lists.

To be fair there are some useful responses on  some internet forums /
mailing lists and threads.  Not all members are the same.

On the other hand for example in Britain Linux User Groups (LUGs) --
Swlug (South Wales) has banned my posting to it's Linux group,
Staffslug (Staffordshire)  only yesterday threatened me with banning.
Oxlug (Oxfordshire) does not allow me to post.  Same with the other
Sheflug (Sheffield).

Some not all internet forums/mailing list organisers need some
educating and need to educate others for example by having some
by-laws and rules so that I am treated without these problems.

Regards

Meeku

---

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:39:55 +0000

On 22 Jun 2011, at 09:59, Krishna Birth wrote:

Oh, but they do!

The most common rule being that postings are *ON TOPIC*

Ray

---

From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:59:49 +0100

> Swlug (South Wales) has banned my posting to it's Linux group,

You were banned there because your posts were (very) off-topic,  
you're not local to South Wales, and finally because we felt like it  
- you have no particular right to post to SWLUG's mailing list, after  
all.

HTH,

Dave.
-- 
Dave Cridland - mailto:[email-masked] - xmpp:[email-masked]
  - acap://acap.dave.cridland.net/byowner/user/dwd/bookmarks/
  - http://dave.cridland.net/
Infotrope Polymer - ACAP, IMAP, ESMTP, and Lemonade

---

From: Ted Ts'o <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:30:20 -0400

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 01:59:49PM +0100, Dave Cridland wrote:
> - you have no particular right to post to SWLUG's mailing list,
> after all.

Furthermore, (putting on my IETF's Sargeant at Arms hat) Krishna's
complaint isn't on-topic for the IETF list, either.

     	       		       		- Ted

---

From: Krishna Birth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:48:35 +0000

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Dave Cridland <[email-masked]> wrote:

> You were banned there because your posts were (very) off-topic, you're not
> local to South Wales, and finally because we felt like it - you have no
> particular right to post to SWLUG's mailing list, after all.
>
> HTH,
>
> Dave.

Your banning with a due process is baseless, there is not any by-laws
or rules quotation from the Swlug main document/s which should be
fixed with an unchangeable date stamp and any amendments to the main
document/s should also have an unchangeable date stamp, for example on
a Usenet public group.  You and other that have banned, intimidated me
need some education on how to run mailing lists.  There are no grounds
for you to ban me.

Alug (Anglian) is another linux user group today in Britain who have
joined the weasel worded racists chants by more or less banning me.

The mid to late banners have questioned my linux projects as to why I
wish to do them? When I have answered them that this is for spiritual
reasons -- they then ban me by conjuring some lies, the rabbit in the
hat trick.  This is cheating and it does not give linux operating
systems a good name.

All the banners should unban me.  This is racial law matter.  Justice
needs to be delivered.  These professional salaried / fee-earning
banners are not honest.  They are cunning in their ways.  I have a
huge evidence against these modern day 'journeymen' at linux user
groups in Britain and also in other areas.

While I write this for the IETF under this subject, I also wish to
complain about IETF being separate from the humanities, for example
the new domain suffix proposed by The Internet Corporation for
Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)  .xxx should not be put into use as
it demeans females through pornography.  Senior IETF members must
voice their concerns.

Regards

Meeku

---

From: Krishna Birth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:51:49 +0000

Correction:

"Your banning without a due process is baseless...."

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:48 PM, Krishna Birth <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Your banning with[out] a due process is baseless, there is not any by-laws

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

Seargent at Arms:

Please have this individual banned from the IETF list at your earliest 
convenience. He apparently has no idea what "on topic" means.

Ole

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:24:40 -0700

> The most common rule being that postings are *ON TOPIC*

But the most important rule is to refrain from feeding obviously useless threads.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net