Subject: Taipei IETF Codesprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:48:29 -0400

Taipei IETF Codesprint

When:  Saturday, 12 November 2011, starting at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF.
     All code will become part of the open source IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Many of the results of previous codesprint activities are being
used every day by the IETF community.  Significant enhancements
to the Datatracker to support the IETF WG chairs have been recently
deployed.  Experience with these enhancements may lead to new
ideas.  Work to polish or improve these enhancements or other tools
is also most welcome.

Steve Conte will be helping with advance planning.  Henrik Levkowetz
will be coordinating the event in Taipei.  You can find more information
here:

  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF82Sprint

If you are able to participate, please sign up on the wiki at:

  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF82SprintSignUp

Please support the tools development effort,
  Russ