Subject: GenART LC review of draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 17:28:29 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2012-6-28

IETF LC End Date: 2012-7-13

IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

In the section 2 the second sentence is "The initial content for the Tao web
page will come from the last Internet-Draft that was meant to replace RFC
4677.". I was wondering if this information is important to this document
when published. If it is maybe rephrase it to "The initial content for the
Tao web page is based on the last Internet-Draft that was meant to replace
RFC 4677". 

I also suggest that maybe it will be good to have an informative reference
to it.

Nits/editorial comments:

1.       Section 1 second paragraph "led" instead of "lead" 

2.       Section 2 third paragraph "proposed" instead of "propsed"