Subject: Friday scheduling in YVR?

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:14:12 -0400

Dear colleagues,

At the last meeting in Paris, the Friday sessions ended by 13:30.

I haven't seen (but might have missed) follow-up about that trial, and
it isn't clear to me what the conclusion is about that approach.  Does
anyone know?  (It's time for me to buy a plane ticket, is why I'm
asking.)

Best regards,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:40:39 -0400

Andrew:

That is the current plan, but we have not seen all of the WG requests yet, so it is subject to change.

Russ