Subject: RE: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:01:49 +0100

> (My problem was not that draft expiry makes the process more complicated, but
> that the chairs didn't notice the expiry and I can't blame them.)

Weeeeell, the system does send out automatic reminders (entitled "Expiration
Impending: draft-foo") to all authors and copied to the WG chairs.

So not noticing is almost as bad as continuing to post emails on this thread
without changing the subject line :-Z

Cheers,
Adrian

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 00:14:06 +0300

Looks good to me.

Jari

---

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:53:02 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>

    > Apparently you consider the IRTF, IAB and RFC Editor all to be outside
    > the IETF.

You apparently seem (from this) to think they're not? Wow.

	Noel