Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-04.txt> (Update to RFC 3777 to Clarify Nominating Committee Eligibility of IETF Leadership) to Best Current Practice

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:57:37 -0700

Hello,

Although the Last Call for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-04 has not 
ended, I'll do a quick summary.  Russ Housley (as an individual) 
commented about updating one sentence about the recall of an IAOC 
member [1].  Barry recommended addressing this as part of a more 
comprehensive update [2].  Dave Crocker mentioned that such a change 
would alter the scope of the draft [3].  He also commented on "paid 
staff".  There was a comment from Ted Hardie [4] about that.  Adrian 
Farrel made two small editorial proposals [5] to which Barry agreed.

Please let me know if your comments have not been addressed.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as document shepherd)

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg75129.html
2. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg75138.html
3. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg75130.html
4. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg75135.html
5. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg75136.html