Subject: Re: Hello ::Please I need to know LEACH protocol standard???

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:22:41 +0100

Hi Mahmoud,

The LEACH is not a protocol worked on so far in IETF, not sure if it
standard yet elsewhere!

AB
-----

Hello everybody,

I am a researcher of Master's degree , working on LEACH routing
protocol for wireless sensor networks and i need to know for which
standard does LEACH , its family ,or even Layer 3 belong to.

Thank you

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 11:19:25 -0500 (EST)

> standard does LEACH , its family ,or even Layer 3 belong to.

A Google search suggests that LEACH has not been standardized.  LEACH
appears to have been invented by academics; several papers have been
published about it.

In regard to "layer 3", see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSI_model

Dale