Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-14.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:35:39 +0200

Joel,

Thanks for your review.
>
> Minor issues:
>
>     If compliance is a big issue, then this document seems 
> under-specified. For example, it says in section 5.1 "In order to be 
> compliant with this document, at least the Property Match Filtering 
> MUST be implemented." However, Property Match Filtering as defined in 
> section 5.1.1 is a range of behaviors, so it is unclear which property 
> tests must be supported (any, all possible?) in order to be compliant.
>
I believe that this is fine.
The compliance statement is similar (i.e. generic) to the PSAMP RFC 5475.

        7 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5475#section-7>. Parameters for
        the Description of Selection Techniques

        This section gives an overview of different alternative selection
        schemes and their required parameters.  In order to be compliant with
        PSAMP, at least one of proposed schemes MUST be implemented.

Regards, Benoit.