Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-03

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 13:43:43 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-03

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-4-6

IETF LC End Date: 2013-4-12

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.	I found this draft very informational but I was wondering if it will
be better to have in the introduction and the abstract a sentence that will
mention the target audience for this draft.