Subject: ICANN Nomcom Extends Deadline for SOIs to 15 May 2013

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-30apr13-en.htm

In order to provide additional time for candidates to apply, ICANN's 
2013 Nominating Committee (NomCom) has extended the deadline for 
Statements of Interest until 15 May 2013 at 23:59 UTC.

The 2013 NomCom is actively seeking qualified candidates for the 
following key positions within ICANN:

* Three members of the Board of Directors of ICANN

* Three members of the At Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) (one each 
  from the Africa, Asia/Australia/Pacific Islands and Latin 
  America/Caribbean Islands regions)

* Two members of the Council of the Generic Names Supporting 
  Organization (GNSO)

* One member of the Council of the Country-Code Names Supporting 
  Organization (ccNSO)

More information about the positions is available at:

http://nomcom.icann.org/positions-2013.htm

Ole J. Jacobsen (2013 ICANN nomcom member)