Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-12

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:04:07 -0800

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document: draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-12
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Jan-23-2014
IETF LC End Date: Jan-23-2014
IESG Telechat date: TBD

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track
RFC. [Ready]

The abstract says it pretty well: This document defines a YANG data model
for management of IP implementations.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits: None

All of the issues from my -09 review have been addressed in the
-12 version.

		-Peter Yee