Subject: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-13

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:07:04 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document: draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-13
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Mar-26-2014
IETF LC End Date: Jan-23-2014
IESG Telechat date: Mar-27-2014

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.
[Ready]

The abstract says it pretty well: This document defines a YANG data model
for management of IP implementations.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits: None

This draft makes mostly minor changes to the previous version.  These
changes do not alter my previous endorsement of the -12 draft.

		-Peter Yee