Subject: The #ICANN #IANA Transition has TWO paths - #YOUcan make the Binary Choice - IS a CENTRAL .NET CZAR needed or not ? #ISOC #IETF say yes ....

From: Techno CAT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 14:15:58 +0000

ICANN is a Contractor of the US Government - Department of Commerce
The following TEXT from .MARS is provided for .EARTH Archive Purposes Only
cat is one of the original UNIX commands - Sending email to C@T uses
the .T Top Level Domain
===============================================================

The #ICANN #IANA Transition has TWO paths - #YOUcan make the Binary
Choice - IS a CENTRAL .NET CZAR needed or not ? #ISOC #IETF say yes
....

ZOOM://BOX.® ‏@ZOOM_BOX_r
ZOOM://BOX can recover HIDDEN #ICANN lists
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ianatransition/2014/000000.html … #IANA
Transition - #ISOC #IETF #RIR #ARIN #NTIA #FTC #DOJ #FCC @StateDept

===============================================================
"This is a temporary list to be used as the mechanism for collecting
public feedback on the IANA stewardship transition."

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r