Subject: Fwd: UPDATED Mr. Eric H. Holder, Jr U.S. Attorney General on ICANN IANA MLM

From: Techno CAT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:19:48 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Techno CAT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 6, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Subject: UPDATED Mr. Eric H. Holder, Jr U.S. Attorney General on ICANN IANA MLM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

ICANN is a Contractor of the US Government - Department of Commerce
The following TEXT from .MARS is provided for .EARTH Archive Purposes Only
cat is one of the original UNIX commands - Sending email to C@T uses
the .T Top Level Domain
===============================================================

Mr. Eric H. Holder, Jr
U.S. Attorney General
Office of the Attorney General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Via eMail: AskDOJ at usdoj.gov

Dear Attorney General _______________:

The Internet is in serious trouble. The legacy DOD DARPA Internet was
built using a Tin-Can and Kite-String Architecture (TCKS). Bob
connects his treehouse to Carol’s cave. Carol connects to Alice’s hut.
Ted comes along, on his mountain; he connects to all three. All four
get their Unique Addresses from some mysterious, opaque, private
citizen(s) who claim to have government authority. The IANA.of.OZ
baffles people.

Naive academics, military funders, computer hackers, idealistic
opportunists and cut-throat business people combined to build the
early Internet. Anyone with expensive IPv4 ARPA-centric TCP/IP routers
could expand the Legacy Internet. Unsuspecting consumers had no idea
who was processing their packets. Unseen Street Gangs and Router Wars
shaped the CyberSpace. Some people worship this as their
Multi-Stakeholder Model. Other people recognize the BGP BiGProblems of
Self-Governance.

BGP is used to Black-Hole people's packets. This is like claiming
you will deliver your neighbor's mail and throwing it away. Vigilantes
do this because they do not like the way people comb their hair.
Diversity of the Internet Insiders with respect to Age, Gender, Race,
Religion is biased to one narrow group.

Internet Governance of unique Artificially Scarce Network Resources
(ASNR) emerged. A Cyber TAX system was constructed using Domain Names
(DNS). Three high-school chums, Jon Postel, Vinton Cerf, and Steve
Crocker have dominated the CyberSpace DNS Governance for decades.
Other insiders have been added to the small IANA clique that controls
the allocation of resources. Jaw-dropping compensation packages are
used to pad organizations with people who seem to accomplish very
little.

An Internet Society (1992) was formed to protect jack-booted thugs who
claimed to be Internet Engineers. Some did not have a high-school
diploma. Vigilantes emerged, as Internet self-government took on a
life of its own. Socialist/Communist structures dominated. Mercenaries
and Soldiers of Fortune are now becoming more common.

Some describe the state of affairs as the book, "Lord of the Flies",
combined with the book, "A Brave New World"[1]. Juvenile delinquents
populate many of the Internet Governance Forums. They SELF-APPOINT
themselves to Internet Governance roles. The Multi-Stakeholder Model
allows anyone to claim anything and even represent the U.S.
Government.

[1]"Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we
would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of
the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy."

Pseudo-Governance Officials [Private Citizens] make up the rules, to
suit their PRIVATE financial needs. Corruption, kick-backs,
black-listing, red-lining, etc. are common. Off-Shore operations in
the Cayman Islands, the Caribbean and Switzerland handle the anonymous
opaque financial transactions. The ISOC-IETF-IANA-ICANN-RIR Cartel is
called The Eco.System. It is actually a simple Multi-Level-Marketing
empire built on TAX collections from unsuspecting Netizens. The
insiders are well-funded and travel the world, promoting their
Multi-Stakeholder MLM.

One participant in the ISOC-IETF Meetings and the ARIN Meetings claims
he "Represents the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT". This juvenile delinquent has a
long history working with Jon Postel - IANA. They both use "word
games" to misinform novice observers and the general public. These
unprofessional players think omitting "US" from the title gets them
by. At a subsequent meeting, the individual claimed he was "contracted
with the FBI". Later in the meeting, he gave his affiliation as [not
audible mumble words].

Juvenile delinquents treat the Internet Governance meetings as some
sort of Video Game. They are not accountable for their actions. It is
not clear if the US Department of Justice provides any over-sight of
these individuals. In one case, it appears that ICANN is contracting
with a private security company, which claims to have a long history
of "working with the FBI". That is not the same as "being the FBI".

In another case, ICANN appears to employ a well-known computer hacker
who runs a major trade-show in Las Vegas each year. He commands an
army of over twenty-five thousand techies who pride themselves on
breaking into computer systems. ICANN and the ISOC-IETF Eco.System
endorse and promote the Culture of Corruption. Young people are
confused and drawn into the CULT.
Bob, Carol, Ted, and Alice now control the packet flows, sell copies,
and contract with U.S. Government agencies or The.ECO.SYSTEM to
compromise other citizen's systems.

Most government officials were intentionally excluded from the early
Internet. Other Government officials were "used" as enablers and
shields, to hide the development of the insidious ISOC.IANA Cartel.
Major telecom carriers were also intentionally excluded. Internet
operator groups, dominated by psychopathic attention-starved jerks
grew to become the hubs of control. The NSF funded NANOG is one
example. Ted is a Member of NANOG. Carol lords over ARIN which
secretly funds NANOG.

American consumers, are accustomed to regulated companies, with
ethical standards, managing their critical telecom and data
facilities. Unsuspecting consumers have been intentionally kept in the
dark by the Multi-Stakeholder Cartel (MSC). Juvenile delinquents
dominate the various gatherings of the MS Cartel. Consumers have no
idea they are vulnerable to these amateur network operators.
Self-serving academics coddle the juveniles and deflect government
scrutiny with fabricated distractions. They are called WMDs - Weapons
of Mass Distraction.

With the TCKS Internet Architecture, Non-Government [self- appointed]
Vigilantes can snoop and spy on individuals and groups. In some cases,
they [Bob & Carol] are willing to sell their services to anyone that
will pay them. For decades they have demonstrated that their ethical
norms are far different from the American Telco industry. They pride
themselves on being what many people would summarize as, Cyber
Bullies.

These Cyber Bullies and Street Gangs have also taken it upon
themselves to SELL valuable US Government ASSETS in the form of
Address Spectrum The Internet IPv4 Address Space is no different from
Radio Spectrum, managed for the public, by the US FCC. A typical ICANN
IANA IPv4 Address Allocation has a street value of over $3,000,000,000
(yes Billion).

The U.S. Government has been a casual party to many of the legacy
Internet evolutions. In the early days, the National Science
Foundation NSF NSRC meddled in network developments, with mixed
results. A few major universities and academic personalities did very
well, financially, once they figured out how to game the NSF Grant
processes. They obtained Artificially Scarce Network Resources (ASNR)
via NSF Grants and then sold them for private gain. The NSF looked the
other way. Subtle financial kick-backs to the NSF greased the process.

As commercial companies began to migrate to the legacy Internet, the
U.S. Government over-sight shifted from the NSF to the U.S. Department
of Commerce (DOC). A DOC sub-agency, NTIA, handled most of the tasks.
The obscure Internet Cartel function called "IANA" was morphed into a
California Public Benefit Non-Profit company called ICANN - the
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers. (1998)

In general, non-profit corporations have been used as shells to hide
the true financial dealings of the Internet Cartel (MSC). Cyber
Bullies openly proclaim that they are non-profit "religions" while
secretly banking millions. In some cases, they also have a for-profit
vest-pocket company. Their ethics are justified under THEIR,
unwritten, self-regulated, shifting rules of the "International"
Multi-Stakeholder Model.

Since 1998, ICANN has evolved into a corrupt private companion to the
private Internet Society (ISOC-IETF) founded in 1992. The private
ISOC-IETF ICANN-IANA ARIN Eco.System skillfully used the US Government
as a shield and enabler for decades. The DNS Cyber Tax system has been
used to fund their lavish travel and world-wide outreach programs.
ICANN has now been captured by nefarious "International Operatives",
primarily from Egypt and the Middle East.

The arrogance of the ISOC IANA Eco.System has no bounds. The ISOC IANA
Eco.System is carefully structured with Clerics, Insiders, Militia,
Operatives, Thugs, Groupies, and what Lenin and Stalin called Useful
Idiots. Artificially Scarce Network Resources (ASNR) are used to
control the Eco.System. Aging dictators control the cartel,
supported by people who attend meetings to "see famous people".
Elections are not viewed as desirable or possible in the Eco.System -
"The Wrong People Might Get Elected".

It is ironic, the Eco.System often claims credit for developments that
were done to protect USA consumers FROM the Eco.System. Many USA
Netizens work hard in normal business roles to AVOID the Eco.System.
The vast majority of USA Internet companies avoid the Eco.System. The
Eco.System attempts to co-opt key developments with their vast
war-chests of money. Some groups succumb to the bribes. The W3C is one
example. Tim has entered the picture using Bob, Carol, & TED.

ICANN-IANA and ISOC-IETF have systematically delayed and derailed
competition as they have grown their non-profit empire to billions of
dollars and million dollar executive compensation packages. The lack
of Term-Limits has allowed individuals to become career Internet
politicians. Jaw-dropping compensation packages and non-profit war
chests of cash reserves are used by the Eco.System players to dominate
Internet Governance. American citizens have been openly threatened
with death by the ISOC-IETF Thugs, who surround the IANA as a
protection force.

Recently, the U.S. Government, via NTIA, has announced their intention
to distance themselves from the Legacy ICANN IANA ISOC Internet. This
Diplomatic move has confused many American consumers. Most Americans
are not aware of who runs their Internet [and from where??]. The
ICANN-IANA ISOC leaders
have recently openly joined with South American leaders. Latin America
has a long history of some of the most corrupt telecom and social
regimes on the planet.

Bases have also been opened in Turkey and Singapore. The Eco.System
Cartel claims to be "international" and immune from USA laws and
scrutiny. It is ironic that the Eco.System finds much of its deep
political support from CHINA and the corrupt regimes of AFRICA.
Africans fall all over themselves rushing to the next Face-2-Face
Meetings (Talk Shops) run by Self-Appointed
Napoleans.

Wisely, the U.S. Congress has directed the NTIA to lead the
construction of a new Internet, called FirstNET. Federal funding is
being allocated to States that step forward to help. The State of
Colorado has landed the Technical Headquarters for FirstNet. The State
of Virginia has been selected to handle the FirstNet Administrative
Headquarters. FEMA Regions have been suggested for organizing
FirstNet.

FirstNET does not directly and daily serve all Netizens. A NEW USA
Domestic Internet (SecondNET) is still needed. Netizens in the USA
need to rely on an Internet they can trust. One plan calls for
FOUR-State Regions, called SuperStates, to act as the major Hubs for
the USA SecondNET.

Sixteen SuperStates would form the basic structure for the USA
DOMESTIC Internet. Since FirstNet plans to leverage existing network
facilities, FirstNET would be one of the first customers for the USA
DOMESTIC SecondNET. Elected US Senators, would automatically be
appointed as the leaders of SecondNET.

As the Attorney General of the United States of America, you have the
difficult task of helping Americans protect themselves from the Cyber
Bullies who control the Internet. This is very similar to trying to
protect American citizens living along the border of Mexico. It is
very hard to sort out and neutralize, the Cyber Bullies.

The design and construction of a SecondNET companion to FirstNET will
help to provide a more robust framework for the USA Internet. I hope
that you support the FirstNET and SecondNET movements. I also hope
that you remain vigilant about who is claiming to represent the US
Justice Department and/or the FBI.

Joe Concerned Citizen
State of ____________

P.S. The ISOC IANA Eco.System is not going away. They are rapidly
moving away from the USA to International venues, they can exploit.
They advocate splitting the Internet with their IPv6 technology. The
USA can protect itself with a unified solution. The USA is a Republic,
not a Democracy[2], and certainly not a MultiStakeholder Street Gang.
The Republic of States and SuperStates collectively designing,
building and operating a NEW USA Domestic FirstNET and SecondNET will
help to protect consumers and visitors to our CyberSpace.

[2] http://www.wimp.com/thegovernment

===============================================================
"This is a temporary list to be used as the mechanism for collecting
public feedback on the IANA stewardship transition."

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r

-- 
ICANN is a Contractor of the US Government - Department of Commerce
The following TEXT from .MARS is provided for .EARTH Archive Purposes Only
cat is one of the original UNIX commands - Sending email to C@T uses
the .T Top Level Domain
===============================================================

===============================================================
"This is a temporary list to be used as the mechanism for collecting
public feedback on the IANA stewardship transition."

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 16:29:02 +0200

< plonk >

---

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:50:23 -0400

Can't wait for the movie.

-- 
HLS