Subject: The #ICANN #IANA #ISOC #IETF Transition has TWO paths ~#YOUcan make the Binary Choice ~.MARS supports AVATARS that develop FREE CODE you use

From: Techno CAT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:47:18 +0000

ICANN is a Contractor of the US Government - Department of Commerce
The following TEXT from .MARS is provided for .EARTH Archive Purposes Only
cat is one of the original UNIX commands - Sending email to C@T uses
the .T Top Level Domain
===============================================================

The #ICANN #IANA #ISOC #IETF Transition has TWO paths ~#YOUcan make
the Binary Choice ~.MARS supports AVATARS that develop FREE CODE you
use...

According to the Founder of the ISOC and the Chairman of the Board of
ARIN and past Chairman of the Board of ICANN...
"YOU are NOT your AVATAR"
"YOU are YOU"
The Internet is ROOTED in the PHYSICAL WORLD"
http://youtu.be/H0lyBzyeO4Y

...on .MARS your KEYS and passwords and accounts are PRIVATE
480-bit Handles are used for Objects [Smart Data] - 200-bit eWallet
Accounts help to provide UNIQUEness without a CENTRAL ICANN IANA

Questions YOU can Ask Yourself:

1. Do you believe the ONLY way a .NET can operate is with a CENTRAL
[well-funded] ICANN IANA RIR MLM CARTEL ?

2. Do you believe "YOU are NOT your AVATAR" and MEATSPACE
Face-2-Face Meetings are where The Real [Important] Developments
are done?

It is NOT a BIG DEAL - .MARS is NOT for Everyone
IETF Meetings are like .KKK Meetings - "YOU are YOU"

==================
=============================================
"This is a temporary list to be used as the mechanism for collecting
public feedback on the IANA stewardship transition."

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r