Subject: getting nomcom eligibility stats

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 20:51:49 -0400

I had asked the secretariat if they could provide me with historical stats on
nomcom eligibility.  Matt Larson ran a query that looked like:

           select sha2(concat("someconstantstringyoudonodisclose",email)) AS
                      anonemail, meeting_num,registration_type
                  from registrationtable ... into cvs file.

The result is a CSV file that he sent me that looks like:

dd03de4e2cb47d447162020ea907a1e9c83e0e8208df6e16dd46e983,78,0
22250efb4c04148043f6e2202c2ffb0d0ccb518f2d47d14a52fcd0b5,78,0
7c0a419aadcf89f772c6e81218b0c5a83ca657e4a60721608cd3adcd,78,0

We think that this file can be made public.
The final column says:

>> In the reg type field, a registration type of 0 indicates a full rate
>> registration.  A 1 is a student, 2-7 indicate one-day passes, and an 8
>> is a remote participant.

(There are no occurances of "8" at present in the 17842 rows I have)

I will put this somewhere if there is desire to apply some alternate
eligibility efforts (e.g. 5/9 or something).  I have yet to write any code to
implement the current eligibility rules; python or perl would be welcome.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-