Subject: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-09

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:02:05 +0100

My apologies for the very late review.

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

This review is in response to a request for early Gen-ART review.

Document: draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-09
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 2015-04-08
IETF LC End Date: 2015-03-16
IESG Telechat date: 2015-04-09

Summary: Ready

Major Concerns: None

Minor Concerns: None

Nits:

In Section 2.1.1:

 >*  Guidance that specifies how old collected data can be to be
 >           used for evaluation.

Either delete "can be" or "to be".

---

From: "Waltermire, David A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:11:51 +0000

Thanks Alexey for the review. I'll get your requested change made. I need to work out how best to do this at this stage.

Thanks,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 8, 2015, at 10:02 AM, "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>