Subject: A little Tor Hidden Service

From: Hugo Maxwell Connery <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 10:23:10 +0000

Hi,

As promised I have set up a Tor Hidden service hosting
RFC6761:

  http://wkqp7hcrpkxdgfat.onion/

I suggest that you download the Tor Browser Bundle
for your operating system from:

  https  ww torproject org/download/download-easy.html.en

And then access whichever regular internet site you wish,
just to see that it works (unless the site is hosted behind CloudFlare
in which you need to train robots in identifying numbers before
you can access the page).

Then, paste in the above URL.

I discuss the difference in the privacy implications of
the two actions in the attached.  It is by no means complete
or perfect; its an intro to the topic.  The Tor project maintain
excellent documentation at their site torproject dot org.

Also see: https://www.eff.org/pages/tor-and-https for a nice
graphic of Tor and HTTPS.

Regard,

Hugo Connery
--
Head of IT, DTU Environment, http://www.env.dtu.dk
"You cant operate a global communications network without encryption"  M Blaze, B Schneier et al.

PS: It would be interesting to see if the EFF wish to bring CloudFlare
to court based on the Title 2 classification from the UD FTC