Subject: GenART LC review of draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-03

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:54:21 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-03

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-11-23

IETF LC End Date: 2015-11-24

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

Typo in the title of 3.8 "ARP/ND and Unknown Uncast Flood Avoidance" should
be Unicast

---

From: Xuxiaohu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:16:11 +0000

Hi Roni,

Thanks for your review.  I will fix the editorial error in the next revision.

Best regards,
Xiaohu
From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 7:54 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: GenART LC review of draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-03

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-11-23

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
Typo in the title of 3.8 "ARP/ND and Unknown Uncast Flood Avoidance" should be Unicast