Subject: Discussion on my recent posting

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 21:05:22 -0500

Hi,

  I am posting with the relevant subject in reply to email from Jordi
Palet from where I got the send failure.

  Due to involvement of powerful influential persons, I was left with
no other option to post the matter which was not relevant. I wanted
the people to know that I am in trouble, United Nations Human Right
Council, Supreme Court did not listen to me. Can we have discussion on
Security Avoidance draft of the dispatch group?

  Do you want to discuss how we can make protocol as a science?

Thanks
Samir

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 01:26:26 -0500

Pl refer the postings marked as SPAM to the list recently.

  Due to involvement of powerful influential persons, I was left with
no other option to post the matter which was not relevant. I wanted
the people to know that I am in trouble, United Nations Human Right
Council, Supreme Court of USA did not listen to me.

 Can we have discussion on Security Avoidance draft of the dispatch group?

  People who are member of dispatch and ietf both can tell the reason,
why no one did not look into the draft when it was submitted publicly?
Can someone include the dispatch list on the distribution list to this
message?

Then we will talk what I want ?

Thanks
Samir

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 02:50:08 -0500

Dean Willis who was co-chair of SIP /SIPPING group could you please
start a petetion on change.org also. Or if You cannot, then on the
behalf of ietf can anyone else listening on the list.

Why we have only for ietf mailing list weekly summary being sent why
for not all the mailing lists?

Thanks
Samir

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 02:57:43 -0500

for the change in cashless economy
for complete multimedia recording
for impeachment / trial of President Obama

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 03:05:24 -0500

for change for Absolute Purity

When both parties shook hand behind the scene, then american democracy
is failure

Thanks
Samir

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 03:41:17 -0500

Someone knew the whereabouts of Bin Laden very well, and he was dead
when he was dangerous for President. I want White House to Release the
recordings that will prove the reason of innocent victims of 9/11.
After Paris, how many more terrorism attack we need. Terrorism needs
to be avoided.

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 09:43:33 +0100

Dear Secretariat,

As Samir seems to continue agains our mailing list policy, please make sure to restrict his posting rights ASAP.

Regards,

Jordi
Speaking as sergeant-at-arms

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 03:49:23 -0500

I am sorry. Can we discuss only avoidance draft only.

Samir

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 10:15:46 -0500

Jordi,

Personal opinion: the time for apologies and focus on
IETF-relevant topics was when several members of the community,
including yourself, send notes on and off-list asking him to
confine himself to topics more appropriate to the list.  We've
already seen a number of notes that appear to be anchored in
posted I-Ds but that rapidly diverge into other topics.  Our
policy that anyone can post an I-D and that even I-Ds that are
irrelevant will not be taken down suggests that posting an I-D
should not convey a right to post to the IETF list.    It seems
to me that at least a lengthy timeout, perhaps with an
invitation to form another list to discuss the I-Ds, is in order
here.

Up to you, of course.

thanks,
    john

--On Sunday, November 22, 2015 03:49 -0500 Samir Srivastava
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>> As Samir seems to continue agains our mailing list policy,
>> please make sure to restrict his posting rights ASAP.

---

From: Samir Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 05:08:27 -0500

Hi,

  Draft talks about open issues in SIP Security (Which is within
IETF). Then it asks the audience to have the opinion whether they want
to fix them one by one. Or they are interested in out-of-box solution
like Cashless Economy and Complete Multimedia Recording..

  IETF and IRTF has been working on anti-spam solutions. In Cashless
Economy due to end-to-end traceability SPAM will not happen. And it
solves other issues also in the society like terrorism, bribery etc.

  IETF has Security Consideration for all the documents. In out-of-box
solution like Complete multimedia recording, we do not need complex
security mechanism.It obviates the need of the complex laws etc. IETF
has its laws bunch of the RFC and Note-Well kind of statements etc,
which will be also not needed in Complete Multimedia Recordings.

IMHO, The out-of-box solutions are relevant to IETF and IRTF also. It
is upto the IETF to decide what they want, one by one fix of the
solutions to the open issues  in SIP Security  or out-of-box solution.

Thanks
Samir